News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Anyone think it's kinda unfair?

Started by Looperpuck, September 19, 2010, 02:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Looperpuck

Sorry for the rant, but I just kinda needed to get this off my chest. Well I'm frustrated that players that have been "Perma Banned" Aren't actually being "Perma Banned" And they are just going around the rules of a ban and changing their IP. And I think this is kinda unfair to the permanently banned players that are actually following the banning rules and staying with the ban, instead of just going and changing their IP. I know lots of allegedly banned players that are probably able to play stick online as they wish. All they have to do is simply change their IP or go on another computer with somebody else's account.

I can only name 3 people top of my head that have lived with their perma ban, and are being mature enough not to post a topic and ask "kan i plz be unbanned nao becuz i relly want to play i wont mes up again!!!"
Chainsaw1337(The infamous Jollyroger)
Krele(If he still is banned)
And, me.

I cant really list a lot of people that have gone and changed their IP but I can name a few..
Sword
Rachet3333

The whole point of this topic, was not to ask Meiun "kan i plz be unbanned nao becuz i relly want to play!!!" But to state that there is a little flaw in the ban system of stick online, and that it is a little unfair to the players living out their ban. So again, sorry to kinda rant, but I feel a bit better now.

* I know Meiun is busy enough as it is, and I don't expect him to do anything about this, I just want him to take a look and see my feelings towards his game *

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Meiun

This is the type of topic that I'd much rather be discussed via email. However, rest assured that both myself and the other GM's do not and have not considered what you describe as a valid excuse for getting back onto the game. People caught doing such will typically be rebanned.

Seifer

I would just like to add that this sort of thing happens with every game. It's inevitable. You can't prevent this. The bets you can do is ban their IP and account, and if they are caught on someones else account, ban them to. There is simply no real way to fix an issue like this.