News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Alcohomoholic Beverages.

Started by DarkTrinity, October 11, 2010, 04:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prosper

Quote from: T-Rok on October 11, 2010, 04:54:51 PM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on October 11, 2010, 04:31:09 PM
(Yes I know it's spelled alcohol)

I guess this question is mainly aimed at scotty, dustin, grandpa ling-ling, my brother and anyone else who's old enough to drink. (Or the underage people drink illegally)
I'm turning 21 in about a week, and I was just curious what everyone's favorite alcoholic drinks are.(I suppose you can include beer, but I more of want to know mixed drinks/shots and whatnot). I've heard scooby snacks are really good and that saki(sp?) is disgusting.

Thoughts? opinions? suggestions?

Lol at your american 21 age requirement. Here in Canada they drink their lives away at 19. xD

Exept in the province where I live legal age is 18.. Vive le Qu?bec !

Seifer

Quote from: troyowns on October 11, 2010, 09:55:31 PM
For beer, I like Busch... its cheap and doesn't taste as bad. or Natural, that works too.

You like it for it's price, not it's taste, don't lie. Busch is terrible, just like Pabst Blue Ribbon or Lakeport.

Scotty

Quote from: Seifer on October 11, 2010, 11:03:46 PM
Quote from: troyowns on October 11, 2010, 09:55:31 PM
For beer, I like Busch... its cheap and doesn't taste as bad. or Natural, that works too.

You like it for it's price, not it's taste, don't lie. Busch is terrible, just like Pabst Blue Ribbon or Lakeport.

If you guys want quality beer that has taste, just let me know what type, or originating country, and I can give you a list.  I for one am all for German Hef's, which are drastically different in taste than their American counterparts, but simple googling reveals all sorts of educational resources for delicious beers!

DarkTrinity

Shoulda gone to Canada for my 19th birthday! Only a 6 hour drive! lol.
Welp, I'm excited for my 21st. Won't be doing no 21 shots either! I don't wanna be that crazy bitch puking as she's walking down the sidewalk and then have to go to detox cause I got alcohol poisoning and then won't even be able to remember it the next morning(although if all that happened, I doubt I'd want to remember it). Point of the story, I plan on remembering my birthday, or at least most of it :)

Scotty

Quote from: DarkTrinity on October 12, 2010, 12:05:08 AM
Welp, I'm excited for my 21st. Won't be doing no 21 shots either! I don't wanna be that crazy bitch puking as she's walking down the sidewalk and then have to go to detox cause I got alcohol poisoning and then won't even be able to remember it the next morning(although if all that happened, I doubt I'd want to remember it). Point of the story, I plan on remembering my birthday, or at least most of it :)

All you gotta do is imagine getting a tube shoved down your throat so the nurse can pump all the alcohol out of your stomach.  Imagine the pain in that, and you'll never go overboard!

Jake

Also, drink water throughout the night. It keeps you hydrated and makes it less likely for you to throw up.

T-Rok

It depends on your province DT. Here in BC its 19. In Alberta its 18. Dunno about the others.

@Prosper that reason its 18 there is because its largely based off of French culture when the drinking age is 14

Matty_Richo

Here in Australia we get it at 18. To be honest I don't really drink at all, like at special events and stuff I'll have a glass of champaign and whatnot but otherwise not really. Though my favourite alcoholic drink (as tiny as the alcohol amount may be) is Lemon, Lime & Bitters.

Jake

American drinking age: 21

My drinking age: 17

Feels good bro

Seifer

Quote from: T-Rok on October 12, 2010, 12:44:48 AM

It depends on your province DT. Here in BC its 19. In Alberta its 21. Dunno about the others.

@Prosper that reason its 18 there is because its largely based off of French culture when the drinking age is 14

So wierd, Alberta has a higher drinking age by 2, yet they can start driving two years earlier.

Torch

I always either go with absolut vodka when I'm buying, but I'll drink enough of whatever's available to have a good time.

Ontario age is 19, but fake IDs are also legal here so virtually everyone has one.

T-Rok

Quote from: Seifer on October 12, 2010, 03:37:40 AM

It depends on your province DT. Here in BC its 19. In Alberta its 21. Dunno about the others.

So wierd, Alberta has a higher drinking age by 2, yet they can start driving two years earlier.

Actually I take that back. I was talking with my Albertan friends yesterday, its actually 18 in Alberta. Changing my previous post as well. I was positive it was 21 though..

igufed

Most of the time I drink beer.  I like Blue Moon or Schlafly's Pale Ale or Hefeweizen..

Live like 5 minutes from Budweiser's brewery, but, prefer the other local beer..

If not beer, its vodka and redbull..
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

DarkTrinity

It depends on your province DT. Here in BC its 19. In Alberta its 18. Dunno about the others.

Well seeing as Ontario is the one north of Minnesota, yes, it'd be 19...

Yankyal

Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10