News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Alcohomoholic Beverages.

Started by DarkTrinity, October 11, 2010, 04:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkTrinity

Quote from: krele on October 30, 2010, 08:49:01 AM
Pretty rare in place where I live, but we usually get our hand on absinthe. It's not what people think it is. It won't make you hallucinate or any other shit, but it's fun drinking it the right way, with sugar and fire.

Other than that, I absolutely LOVE rum, especially on winter days because it makes your ears glow out of warmth. Rum here is very expensive, so on regular basis when we go out to drink, we mix vodka and red-bull (or Energy), or sprite. Popular beverage here is Jagermeister, although we don't drink it without mixing it.

The best mix I've ever drank is peach juice with jager. It maybe is fruity, and screams "GAY", but it tastes godly.

I've found that I like jagermeister better with green monster instead of red bull. Much better flavor IMO. But I've only had shots of it, never mixed.

My sister made me Sex on the Beach drinks tonight kinda as a late birthday present. Effing. delicious.
it has vodka(but we used coconut rum instead), peach schnapps, melon liquor, orange juice & cranberry juice. love iiit. And, you can make great jokes about having sex on the beach ;o

Scotty

Sex on the beach, not my favorite, I'll reserve that for the bedroom, works just the same.  Now sex in the ocean while seeing stingrays on the ocean floor, that's a whole different story!  Make me a drink that replicates THAT!

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Scotty on October 31, 2010, 11:27:59 PM
Sex on the beach, not my favorite, I'll reserve that for the bedroom, works just the same.  Now sex in the ocean while seeing stingrays on the ocean floor, that's a whole different story!  Make me a drink that replicates THAT!
You want it to replicate the drowning part? or the getting stung by stingrays part?
:P

Scotty

Quote from: DarkTrinity on November 01, 2010, 12:01:36 AM
Quote from: Scotty on October 31, 2010, 11:27:59 PM
You want it to replicate the drowning part? or the getting stung by stingrays part?
:P

I'm thinking something along the lines of it tastes orgasmic in the beginning, then out of nowhere, you break out in a sweat, and as good as it might taste, you realize that in order to get the full effect, you need to hurry the hell up, vice taking your time and potentially regurgitating it all in a very painful manner.