News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Favorite Quotes!

Started by Yankyal, October 13, 2010, 06:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Quote from: Chaos on January 05, 2011, 10:21:37 PM
Quote from: Forum on January 05, 2011, 09:17:51 PM
Quote from: Hikarikuen on January 05, 2011, 08:53:02 PM
Quote from: Forum on January 05, 2011, 06:38:14 PM
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
-John 9:11

Is the 9:11 a joke that went over my head, or are you confused on the verse? Because that's definitely John 3:16.
Edited for joo and another quote for joo all.

"Get over it and quit trying to fix what isn't broken."
~Chaos

That's a favorite quote of yours?

Also, fixed.
Ty :D
Officially quitted

Celson

"If he even dream of beatin' me then he better wake up and apologize!" - Muhammad Ali

havok

idk if you would call this a quote but

assume
ass u me
assume and you make a ass* out of you* and me* :P

Scotty

"Is it true that Jesus can be stabbed during a sword fight and be ok due to the fact that he can only die if he gets his head chopped off?" - David Thorne

Lucifer

Where are all the dead? Why will they not be silent?
-Lews Therin Telamon

Celson

"Thats preety sick now im gunna !@#$ with my sister so much ahahaa thanks" - 'robbydiesel123' from Youtube.

SOURCE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdfL1UQZCX4

This guy should really read his comment carefully before posting it next time lol...

Snakeman

char 1: MAN SANDRA BERNHARD IS !@#$ING DISGUSTING
char 2: YES SHE IS A FREAKISH WHOREBAG THING
char 1: DISGUSTING
char 1: HEY GREAT YOU'RE PREGNANT GET THE !@#$ OFF MY SCREEN
char 2: SHE WOULD LOOK NORMAL EXCEPT FOR HER FACE AND BODY
char 1: PRETTY MUCH IF YOU REPLACED EVERYTHING WITH SOMETHING ELSE, THEN SHE WOULD BE AWESOME

Not posting where or whom this came from, because... knowing how most of you eat up this sort of mindless shit that I fill my head with... it would cause nothing but trouble. It'd be the same shit as with all of you spouting off shit from 4chan. So, no. You lose, good day sirs.

Gin

"It's just a flesh wound"
Joshie3 - lvl 49

tazers

"If your life had a face I would punch it"

Scotty

QuoteThe first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.

DarkTrinity

"Monocle smile!"

"How about I beat up the pirate pinata that's sneaking up behind me with this petrified fresh water fish while saying your name..... I didn't say your name... but there were treasures inside"

This applies to a few girls I know...lol
"Hun, your jerk boyfriend is like a bottle of sour milk in the fridge. You don't keep going back and tasting the milk to see if it's better; why do you think that if you give him enough chances, he'll magically become a nice guy?"

Yankyal

Quote from: DarkTrinity on February 08, 2011, 11:55:06 AM
This applies to a few girls I know...lol
"Hun, your jerk boyfriend is like a bottle of sour milk in the fridge. You don't keep going back and tasting the milk to see if it's better; why do you think that if you give him enough chances, he'll magically become a nice guy?"
rainbow particles will quantum tunnel into the sour milk and make it delicious again
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

11clock

"Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end!" ~Patrick Star