News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Forum Arcade

Started by Mr Pwnage, December 11, 2010, 03:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you be in favor of a Forum Arcade? (See topic for more info)

Yes
No

Mr Pwnage

I propose we get a forum arcade similar to the one we had back at hangout. It was always fun playing various common arcade games and seeing who was the best out of the community. I remember Chaos was insane at Tetris. I had the highest score for 3d curve-ball until during a few of the last days of hangout somebody dethroned me. Point being, it was a great addition to the forum and definitely proved to be very liked. So I say if it isn't too much a hassle, lets get a forum arcade on here? Thoughts?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

EpicPhailure

It was fun until we realized that we could put in a game ID and access any game that wasn't on the list, and then it was shut down to a few games, and then it eventually died.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: EpicPhailure on December 11, 2010, 03:54:26 PM
It was fun until we realized that we could put in a game ID and access any game that wasn't on the list, and then it was shut down to a few games, and then it eventually died.

Granted, we don't have to use that exact arcade system. Obviously we'd shoot for a functional one.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

RayRay

I don't know: this is Stick Online, but the off-topic almost has more posts than the others combined. I'd say Yes.

Forum

YES i always loved beating everyone.
Officially quitted

havok

Haha yea me and dan all ways played copter. He all ways managed to beat me by like 100 points tho xD

11clock

Yes, we should have the ol arcade back!

crozier

If I could take back my 'No' then I would. It might be a good idea. Perhaps games on there could be games that the community has made? Would make it a lot more fun too.

Mystery

Quote from: crozier on December 14, 2010, 05:40:35 PM
If I could take back my 'No' then I would. It might be a good idea. Perhaps games on there could be games that the community has made? Would make it a lot more fun too.
...Such as in the GAME COMPETITION, WHICH YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF AND HAS LOST MOMENTUM?  :-X

Also, voted yes. More useless tomfoolery gogogo.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

crozier

Quote from: Mystery on December 14, 2010, 08:42:36 PM
Quote from: crozier on December 14, 2010, 05:40:35 PM
...Such as in the GAME COMPETITION, WHICH YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF AND HAS LOST MOMENTUM?  :-X

Also, voted yes. More useless tomfoolery gogogo.
haha I will be sure to get the compertitor's attentions soon. But as I just posted in the topic. Its finals week (at least at my school (I don't own the school but whatever)) and thats more important XD
But I kinda meant any games in which people have made in the past. A forum arcade with 2-3 games would blow.

DarkTrinity

I liked the arcade. I remember me and my brother always competed for high scores in the bubble popper game :3
Jolly good fun.

Yankyal

I'll hop on board for this only if some variation of the Worm game is added. I love that game.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10