News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Snowball

Started by Prosper, December 26, 2010, 05:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Snowball have an agi modifier ?

Yes, +3 (I own a snowball)
0 (0%)
Yes, +3 (I dont have a snowball)
1 (8.3%)
Yes, +1 (I own a snowball)
1 (8.3%)
Yes, +1 (I dont have a snowball)
1 (8.3%)
No
9 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Prosper

I won't hide from you that since t(o_ot) got one and is aggressively hunting slasher (50 deluxes in 3 days to date) only for the +3 agi it gives, that this is the reason im asking the community advice on this matter.

But in the same time I wonder if anyone else would like to have an agi modifier to the snowball.

Its range has been nerfed but its still as rare as it was before. Personaly I think +3 agi would be awesome.

Mystery

Yes, let's !@#$ over actual points into AGI even more! Great idea!

Surely we can't have weapons that boost VIT, STR, or INT that are PVP viable, no, we refuse to put points into AGI, so let's make Snowball add +3! Even more so since this would be the THIRD weapon that adds the equivalent of +3 AGI!

...Right.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

sly 3 4 me

Well, I'd like to put in my opinion on the actual +3 agility too. I don't think any of the weapons should give an agility bonus. Agility is speed and the ability to move and jump faster. If the person has to carry(Although it's only seen while attacking) the weapon in their hand, why would it actually increase the agility of the user? Although the weapons are quick I don't think it really justifies a boost of an sorts. I think none of the weapons should have any type of agility bonus, either actually shown like the slasher, or a hidden speed bonus like the spire dagger. There is no logic in having a weapon equipped and actually being able to move faster. I'll go with no on giving the snowball a +3 agility bonus. Maybe you should start a poll on this topic for the actual question.

igufed

I don't think it needs AGI.. It is novelty item..

And, spire isn't equivalent to 3agi.. Unless there is hidden AGI in the slasher, spire is less than slasher in added agi/speed.
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Mystery

Quote from: igufed on December 26, 2010, 05:27:25 PM
I don't think it needs AGI.. It is novelty item..

And, spire isn't equivalent to 3agi.. Unless there is hidden AGI in the slasher, spire is less than slasher in added agi/speed.
I'm assuming that was a typo and you meant to say Spire. If so, then yes, there is hidden speed in the Spire. +3 AGI equivalent.

EDIT: Also, igufed is right about it being a novelty item. It shouldn't be a large stat-boosting weapon.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

sly 3 4 me

Yup, as Mystery mentioned, the spire has a boost equivalent to if a person had +3 agility. It does not supply the jump of +3 agility though. It essentially makes you faster horizontally, but does not affect how high you can jump vertically.

RayRay

Why the heck do we need Agi over something so useless?

Ceroblitz

Wheres the option No ( and I own a snowball)
:S

Snowball already has the range of 3x the whip... I think thats good enough for now.

igufed

Quote from: Mystery on December 26, 2010, 05:32:20 PM
I'm assuming that was a typo and you meant to say Spire. If so, then yes, there is hidden speed in the Spire. +3 AGI equivalent.

It was not a typo.

I know there is a VERY slight speed bonus to the spire.. I'm saying if you think that the spire's bonus is equivalent to +3agi, I disagree with you. 

Re-read my original post, it is typed how I meant it to be.  Slasher is +3agi in the stats.  If I run with the spire equipped, and then run with the slasher equipped, the slasher runs faster..

I still stand by the spire being 1 or less agi bonus..
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Prosper

Thank you for your great participation everyone ! Mean's t(o_ot) is back to dux hunting hardcore 'till the end :)

This prettymuch closes the poll.