News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Rearanging items

Started by Forum, November 16, 2010, 05:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Just a simple idea. Holding down a key and clicking with your mouse can move items. It's helpful so you can put items near each other like a weapon/hat rather than them far away and even arrange your inventory Cheesy. But this might not be good as the order of your items is a good way of remembering when you obtained them.
Yeah

Edit: sorry that it was already suggested but i decided just to leave it up since already got a response.
Officially quitted

crozier

Quote from: Forum on November 16, 2010, 05:56:47 PM
But this might not be good as the order of your items is a good way of remembering when you obtained them.
Thats what screenshots are for.
But yeah its an ok idea, but Im sure its been suggested at least once. I personally wouldn't get used to having all my items mixed from what they are now so I wouldn't use it. If it hasn't been added as of now, Meiuns probabally not going to use it.

Yankyal

I fully support this idea and do not see why it has not yet been implemented.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

CherryPie

has been suggested literally 100 times in the history of SO.
GameMaker drag n' drop ability is, if you are new to it quite complicated and no big developments for SOv2 are planned (except clan update).