News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stat level hat(s)

Started by ARTgames, November 18, 2010, 05:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

A stat level hat would be a simple hat that when equipped would have a certain stat layout that will over ride your current stats. But only when equipped. when not equipped it your stats are how they are now.

I'm not sure what the stats the hat should give and whether or not weapon stat additions have effect. But I do think weapon stat additions should take effect but that's just my opinion. The stat system in this game is a really big part of the game now, but it seems like some times people do wish or feel like having a simpler pvp experiences once and a while. Or if some one thinks some one is better just because of there stats they could level out and fight to see if that's true. That hat would provide that. There also could be more than one kind of hat that would do this just with different stat layout.

I don't think this hat should be a drop but should only be sold in both stores in the game for a reasonable price.

Would you like this in the game?

Mystery

99/1/1/1, 1/99/1/1, 1/1/99/1, and 1/1/1/99 hats FTW. Just for dicking around.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Matty_Richo

I kind of disagree with this (except for the 1/1/1/99 hat) because then a lot of people who spend a lot of time making their builds suddenly have their builds become not so useful, e.g if 99/1/1/1 was released then Trogdor's account would suddenly become less useful as now anyone can have 99 str and makes Trogdor feel less special.

Looperpuck

I also see a flaw in this, What happens when a noob gets a stat hat? A level 20er with with stats of a level 100. Not very good IMO.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Looperpuck on November 18, 2010, 07:14:49 PM
I also see a flaw in this, What happens when a noob gets a stat hat? A level 20er with with stats of a level 100. Not very good IMO.

~Looperpuck

This could be resolved by making them cost a ridiculously large amount of money money (600k or so) so as anyone that isn't level 99 or 100 won't actually have that much.

ARTgames

Quote from: Looperpuck on November 18, 2010, 07:14:49 PM

~Looperpuck
I never said that the hat will give level 100 stats.

It was Mystery idea to have it level 100 stats. I was thinking something in the lower end like level 30 to 50 stats or something like that.

NotoriousM4^

Just have the hat give various equations, using your based stats.