News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Mountain Steps by Bandits

Started by Bread, November 18, 2010, 04:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

Weird glitch, I left my account logged on over night.. When I ran to bandits, this is what I see. :o

This picture is also to prove I'm not "too high." DC.... >_>

Meiun

Yeah, I know what that is. Essentially it is just the backgrounds loading wrong. Just log out and back in and it should be fine. That is one of the very few, and extremely rare bugs thats been around a long time and I haven't got to fixing. Should probably look into that a bit further sometime.

Freeforall

Quote from: Bread on November 18, 2010, 04:25:26 PM
Weird glitch, I left my account logged on over night.. When I ran to bandits, this is what I see. :o

That is very weird, but awesome at the same time. I wish you could really get there.

Bread

Yeah, but it's client-sided. You can't jump up on the mountain or nothing. I actually tried to run to the beginning of the steps, but fell in an invis. pit. lol

edit: and thanks for the speedy reply, Meiun. *thumbs up*

Forum

Omg i would to see that during Christmas time if you could accually reach Meiuns deluxes :D
Officially quitted

RayRay

Quote from: Bread on November 18, 2010, 04:25:26 PM
That's the thing. Everyone never believes one another until they see a picture. Some think a picture is not enough, and wanna see in video...

havok

a long time ago this use to happen to me a really lot but i was trying to play on dial up xD like 4 years ago.

but all it i is the map(background) glitches. you cants walk on the montain or anything like that .the map and spots stay the same.

but if it happens to you easy fix as meiun said log iut then bac in and it wll fix its self :P

DarkMagician

I got one of those glitches before my game crashed, except there was no wall in the desert. not a mountain in my way ;)