News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Bandit Cover

Started by CherryPie, November 22, 2010, 03:55:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BC Overpowered?

YES!! NERF IT!
6 (23.1%)
uhh, kind of
5 (19.2%)
not really, it gives the wrong stat bonuses, tho
1 (3.8%)
naw it is fine
13 (50%)
underpowered! (be aware of trolls)
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Mystery

Ah dammit, I had a gigantic post and everything, and Firefox crashed when Apple Software Update came up, resulting in me losing it. Oh well, Luci summed it up perfectly anyways, except for the 'srs bsns' part. I was providing an effort to provide a factual basis to whether or not BC is overpowered compared to DKH and DH. Anything that comes out of my mouth can sound harsh sometimes, and for that, I apologize.  :P

Also:

Quote from: Ceroblitz on November 22, 2010, 09:35:26 PM
Maybe a better way is to have a "pvp nerf"

When you have pvp on, items get nerfed, when off, they go back to normal state.

So when you have pvp on bc gets slower, etc, and other hats / weapons get adjusted for pvp, making items valuable for pve and such.
Or we could just nerf the hat itself instead of everything, no?

That does sound interesting...to a degree. You could create a topic for it if you wanted in Suggestions.

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Celson

Quote from: Mystery on November 22, 2010, 09:07:31 PM
I would personally prefer that the Gaia Crown be changed to a +11 Defense boost, as well as a STR increase in the Blade Crown to +10 STR.

I don't see any reason why these two items should be enhanced. They are what they are. Trying to make every item balanced is pointless.

But yeah the BC is at point where it is a lot faster than it needs to be. And Meiun has already mentioned six days ago that he intends to nerf the BC, so there was never a need for another annoying poll.

Quote from: Meiun on November 17, 2010, 07:13:00 PM
After discussing and thinking about it a bit more, I am pretty sure I will be nerfing the Bandit Cover a bit in the next update.

Forum

Quote from: CherryPie on November 22, 2010, 03:55:44 AM
BC Overpowered?
YES!! NERF IT!
uhh, kind of    
not really, it gives the wrong stat bonuses, tho
naw it is fine    
underpowered! (be aware of trolls)

Fixed
Yes, It should be nerfed
Kind of   
Not really, the bonuses should be changed
It's fine the way it is   
I don't even have one so idc

(theres no way its underpowered and shouldn't even be a choice)
Officially quitted