News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Spawning event only enemies

Started by ARTgames, November 25, 2010, 04:13:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

Spawning events are cool. And I think a good way to make them a little better could be to have enemies that only be spawned by Meiun along site the enemies that are already in the game. These enemies would be made with the idea in mind that they can be spawned any ware. They should drop items that are mid rang in power but are only they drop it.

Meh idea?

Mystery

Makes it so Meiun will be hounded more for spawning, yeah, good idea..

Meiun spawns seasonal-only enemies outside of events sometimes, I think that's enough.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Forum

No because people will constantly asking Meiun for spawns, he only does it for fun.
Officially quitted

Ceroblitz

This is like how to make drops more unobtainable, IMO, unless the drop is readily available from a permanent source, not just Meiun.

ARTgames

Fine ok. Bad idea.

havok

Lingus

This is essentially how NFO was. There were some monsters that we didn't have spawning in the most current version of the game that were either old, or weren't fully implemented yet. At the server console you could spawn these monsters. And yes, whenever I was on I was hounded to spawn. Of course, that's a bit of a different situation and I kind of fed into it. But still...

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Lingus on November 30, 2010, 11:57:35 PM
This is essentially how NFO was. There were some monsters that we didn't have spawning in the most current version of the game that were either old, or weren't fully implemented yet. At the server console you could spawn these monsters. And yes, whenever I was on I was hounded to spawn. Of course, that's a bit of a different situation and I kind of fed into it. But still...

Hey, does the haunting term "spike-ball" ring a bell perhaps?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Lingus

Yea. There were a couple people that haunted me relentlessly though. Don't worry. Good times and all that. I'd love to fire up the NFO server again sometime.