News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Blogs/updates for SO3?

Started by Pirate92, December 08, 2010, 05:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate92

I know the actual release date isn't for sure, but can we have a blog/update thing to see how the progress is coming? ;D I'm just getting too excited! And it's been so long for me since I can't donate and was one of those who followed the game progress from near the beginning.

Seifer

Meiun does not like to give much for teasers, sorry, especially before things are set in stone. Many things will change as we continue development.

Pirate92

Well yeah, but still some kind of progress bar would be nice lol! Blender.org has a thing that shows the basic steps and overall progress as not to give away too much on v2.5/6 that would be cool.

Yankyal

Quote from: Pirate92 on December 08, 2010, 09:11:12 PM
Well yeah, but still some kind of progress bar would be nice lol! Blender.org has a thing that shows the basic steps and overall progress as not to give away too much on v2.5/6 that would be cool.
It's easy for people to misunderstand an update and assume something totally other than what was intended. People would cry when their supposed giant statue dedicated to Emma Watson was actually a medium sized statue of Jade Goody. Also, rumors would spread around and expectations would be through the roof, it's happened with a lot of big updates on other games I've played.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Meiun

I will most likely be giving some more updates on progress once a few more things are finalized, some of which may be done via twitter. If any of you want to start following Stick Online on twitter now, here you go: https://twitter.com/StickOnline

Most of the updates will most likely just be done on these forums though.

T-Rok

no way, there's a twitter? I'm all over that. I go on twitter every day for my daily "Dear GAM" updates. Charlie McDowell is epic win!

Meiun

It's mostly just there to reserve the name for the time being. But I do plan to use it in the future to help give you guys some progress updates, sneak peaks, and other stuff like that for V3.