News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Build?

Started by Draxx, December 16, 2010, 08:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meiun

There is some diminishing return with defense, but not with anything else or the stats themselves. Even with defense though, most of you would never really be able to get it high enough so that it really ever stopped being worth it.

Draxx

Quote from: Celson on December 17, 2010, 06:44:11 AM
Quote from: Turkey on December 17, 2010, 01:36:13 AM
But if you want to use a DKH(+4 vit) try to get 4 lower than a multiple of 6/3, preferably 6.

It doesn't matter either way. You will still get the same defence bonus/hp bonus with DKH when setting vit to 4 lower than a multiple of 3 or 6.

Quote from: Draxx on December 17, 2010, 01:26:07 AM
What would you think this?:

Str/Agi/Vit/Int
25/14/60/6

Terrible. If that's a level 100 build, then you still have 2 stat points spare. I would recommend you download my Stat Mixer program. It's very handy for coming up with all sorts of stat builds.

Why is it so terrible?  Thx for the program though how bout for a lvl 100 build:

STR: 25
AGI: 14
VIT: 62
INT: 6

T-Rok

You might want 7 int and 13 agi. But thats just my preference. lol

Draxx

Quote from: T-Rok on December 17, 2010, 10:47:17 PM
You might want 7 int and 13 agi. But thats just my preference. lol

Why?  Any reason behind that?

Turkey

Because it would be sacrificing just 1 lone Agi point for the ability to make the wizard hat become a very useful hat, and while wearing it increase your stamina regeneration a lot.

T-Rok

13 agi gets me everywhere I need to get at a decent speed (especially with Spire+BC). With 7 int, when you equip a Wizard hat you will gain an extra energy regen point per tick.

Draxx

Quote from: T-Rok on December 17, 2010, 11:24:53 PM
13 agi gets me everywhere I need to get at a decent speed (especially with Spire+BC). With 7 int, when you equip a Wizard hat you will gain an extra energy regen point per tick.

Ahh that does sound useful.

So for a lvl 100 build:

AGI: 13
INT: 7

Critique anyone?

T-Rok

Assuming you will have a DKH, seems good to me.

Lucifer

My advice, don't follow anyone's advice, build your character based on whatever the heck you feel like.

Celson

Quote from: Draxx on December 17, 2010, 11:47:10 PM
Quote from: T-Rok on December 17, 2010, 11:24:53 PM

Ahh that does sound useful.

So for a lvl 100 build:

AGI: 13
INT: 7

Critique anyone?

Your strength is low, and you also have low int. So it is very possible that you will run out of stamina mid fight. Lower some vit and add to either strength or int.

Forum

Quote from: Lucifer on December 19, 2010, 12:13:26 PM
My advice, don't follow anyone's advice, build your character based on whatever the heck you feel like.
Everyone's a critic..
Officially quitted

Draxx

Quote from: Forum on December 19, 2010, 12:49:00 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on December 19, 2010, 12:13:26 PM
Everyone's a critic..

Yeah but see me being in-experienced I appreciate everyone's feedback.  I'll aim for my suggested build earlier and if I find I'm running out of stam I'll adjust it away from VIT like Celson suggested.

On that note, thank you all for the advice it's very helpful too me whether you agree with each other or not  ;D