News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

MONSTER IDEA: Termite

Started by 11clock, December 17, 2010, 07:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Applies to either SO2 or SO3.

Termites are small enemies with a small attack power, but they always spawn in pairs. They also have a lot of spawn slots. Each Termite has about 2.5 times as much health as the SO2 Blob. Their attack is slightly higher than the SO2 Blob's. They have a very fast attack, not like the Bandit Assassin's spire stab but still pretty fast. If implemented into SO2, they could probably spawn in the Forest or to the left of the Temple. What the Termite can drop is up to the GMs.

!!ERROR!!

Sounds pretty good.
Have you drawn a picture yet?
Maybe you should do this for the GMs.

king

IDEA:what they drop should be a new item like claws...or pincher..

RayRay

I'm surprised at how there was no reply for a few weeks.

...Not a good idea. If you're saying they're small, have more health than the blob, have a fast attack, and they spawn at forest? ...No. I don't like. They're gonna be hard for new players.

jackel1994

i like the idea a lot, but i agree that it would be very difficult for new, slower players. Maybe same speed as blobs with alittle more health?

NotoriousM4^

Rather than a "Termite" I think a scarab beetle would fit the theme a slightly better as to the temple/desert.