News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Failed to retreive latest update info????

Started by spike-balll, December 23, 2010, 10:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spike-balll

I was just on killing a snowman and i logged off to switch accounts and i got failed to retrieve latest update info? can someone please help?

Meiun

Just means it was unable to connect to the patch server (a website) to check and make sure you have the latest version. Could be due to a number of reasons, any reason why it couldn't connect really. Just give it a minute and try again maybe, if that doesn't help maybe try ensuring you don't have a firewall or anything blocking it suddenly?

spike-balll

hmm idk weird because i just logged off then tried logging back on I cant figure out the problem I really want to play SO D: its still doing it

RayRay

First time trying the update I had this problem. "Failed to download some required files." After that I was fine.

spike-balll

what do I do D: haha rayray lol when i was like SHITLOAD...........< of blobs lol

spike-balll

OMG never mind its still not working its failing to retrieve latest update info wtf please help  :'(

Meiun

spike-balll

I tried that already didn't work i missed a snoman D:

Meiun

Are you sure you havn't changed something with your computer or internet setup since this started happening? Strange that it worked earlier and now doesn't anymore.

spike-balll

OK meiun thanks it was a stupid firewall thing it works fine now for sure again thanks alot meiun i reallly appreciate your help