News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What is your greatest SO achievement?

Started by 11clock, July 29, 2009, 11:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

What are you proud of that you did in SO? My greatest achievement was getting 3 Dragoon Helms before even hitting Level 99. Now what's your greatest achievement?

ArtGames

ASD!

Getting my Slasher after a week of insane grinding was pretty awsome

scsox

mine was just being just plain lucky IS SH 3 GS's green beret DH FROGGY 3 bbe lol

*edit : gs at lvl 10!

Looperpuck

My greatest achievement in Stick online is getting to lvl 99 on Looperpuck

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Lucifer

The day I self proclaimed myself the Stick Online Pimp.

Celson

Playing in the finals of a Chaos tournament. I think it was the 3rd one... ElecZero wanted me to play his account for the finals because I was the better pvp'er. But unfortunatley Disasteroid figured out how good Vit was and won the tournament.

krele

Quote from: Celson on July 30, 2009, 02:27:53 AM
Playing in the finals of a Chaos tournament. I think it was the 3rd one... ElecZero wanted me to play his account for the finals because I was the better pvp'er. But unfortunatley Disasteroid figured out how good Vit was and won the tournament.
How come it was a 3rd one when I was a finalist in 4th? O_o; And Dis won the fifth if I'm not mistaken so...

Yeah well... being a finalist in 4thCT and being awake for 5 hours straight in the middle from 1AM..... That's an achievement, right?

CherryPie

Being the one who had the combination of IS & DH at first and also getting both items in a period of 7 hours - that seriously was MY lucky day. :)

yottabyte

I don't have any. :(

EDIT: If any, it would be when I got a wooden hammer at level 10.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

EpicPhailure

Mystery

Getting to the end of the desert without being hammered at level 3. Not that impressive, I guess.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Aqua

Igufed and I are the most active players without every having a DS good drop on any account- but he has Spire. I suppose my greatest achievement is being unlucky regarding DS drops.
I did get GS at 6 though, but that's all. (Averages out with not getting it until level 94 on Aqua)
~Aqua

Bo-sox

Quote from: Aqua on July 30, 2009, 01:35:48 PM
Igufed and I are the most active players without every having a DS good drop on any account- but he has Spire. I suppose my greatest achievement is being unlucky regarding DS drops.
I did get GS at 6 though, but that's all. (Averages out with not getting it until level 94 on Aqua)
~Aqua

I am lvl 99 and have neither DH or Inferno.

My greatest achievment was my 3 GS's, my fedora, my deranged ears, and my froggy. But i would be much happier if i could get my hands on a BA drop or a DH.

Torch

The first person to get a shady hat ever, not including the mods who got to play the game for a few hours before everyone else.