News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What is your greatest SO achievement?

Started by 11clock, July 29, 2009, 11:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: ASD! on August 23, 2009, 03:42:23 AM
On my new newb account (Grizzly) i got a katana at level 9 on my first sf :D

Wow, nice one!

EpicPhailure

scsox

ASD!

Matty_Richo

sorry, know this topic is old but mine is my Wooden Hammer from BBB

HamsterPants

I made good friends.

I also had 7 hammers, but somone else had more than me, I forget who.

NotoriousM4^

4 GS's before lvl 99. (doesn't count now cause there all deleted now T___T)
Edit: Striked that through 'cause even though it's not resolved I need to quit bitching about it, Lol.

EpicPhailure

Holding the lowest skull mask level record thingy for the donor server.

Two Great Swords before 70.

scsox

Quote from: EpicPhailure on September 30, 2009, 12:23:29 AM
Holding the lowest skull mask level record thingy for the donor server.

Two Great Swords before 70.

My sister (!bff!) had 2 gs's at lvl 37... anyway i got 4 gs's on my account before i was 100

Red October

Trogdor

Out of everything that I've gotten or done in SO, my greatest achievement was being able to get on top of the Temple roof by myself with 1 AGI. I remember using a BCC and a Bandit in conjunction with a Froggie. Using a hotkey program (I forgot who made it, but for some reason Cactus stands out in my mind) I would jump with the Froggie, then switch to the bandit in midair. Maybe 1 try out of 30 I'd be able to do it, but so far I've never gotten up top without the BCC.

Kinda lame, but I sure did prove myself and everyone else wrong!  ;D
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Trogdor on September 30, 2009, 09:25:43 AM
Out of everything that I've gotten or done in SO, my greatest achievement was being able to get on top of the Temple roof by myself with 1 AGI. I remember using a BCC and a Bandit in conjunction with a Froggie. Using a hotkey program (I forgot who made it, but for some reason Cactus stands out in my mind) I would jump with the Froggie, then switch to the bandit in midair. Maybe 1 try out of 30 I'd be able to do it, but so far I've never gotten up top without the BCC.

Kinda lame, but I sure did prove myself and everyone else wrong!  ;D
That's not lame at all, it actually takes a fair deal of practice to get right, I'm only able to do it on my laptop, i couldnt do it with a mouse that moves around so much.

Stek

Winning a tournament and being one of the first non GMs to own the Great Sword  :D

LeGuy

Probably getting my GS, Spire, and Top Hat all within two hours of each other.

;D
Whee!