News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

/chat

Started by Mystery, January 05, 2011, 09:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Quote from: Snakeman on January 06, 2011, 10:26:22 PM
Quote from: scsox on January 06, 2011, 10:09:01 PM
Quote from: ARTgames on January 06, 2011, 09:50:16 PM
[img width=640 height=448]

why didn't u just prnt screen?

u took a pic with ur camera...

Oh, and it's really not that hard to just overlook the chat. With it being so contrasted against the skyblue background, you kinda have to actually focus in to read it. And you can just take a notepad window and use it to cover up the chat itself, since notepad windows can be resized to any dimensions that you want.
But if you cover up the words then you'd have to click stick online and the notepad would minimize back, ...so it doesn't work.
Officially quitted

RayRay

Edit: Oops, didn't see the 2nd page. :-[

scsox

Quote from: Forum on January 07, 2011, 07:26:05 PM
[img width=640 height=448]

Oh, and it's really not that hard to just overlook the chat. With it being so contrasted against the skyblue background, you kinda have to actually focus in to read it. And you can just take a notepad window and use it to cover up the chat itself, since notepad windows can be resized to any dimensions that you want.
But if you cover up the words then you'd have to click stick online and the notepad would minimize back, ...so it doesn't work.

oh i just looked at it quickley. it looked like he just drew on it with paint

Mystery

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

Forum pretty much pointed out why that doesn't work.

Also, I personally find it incredibly easy to look at the chat without focusing, I can just take a casual glimpse at Stick Online and see the chat clearly.

Anyway, I know and stated that this isn't necessary whatsoever, I just think it'd be a nice addition. I also stated a few reasons why it could help. It'd be like toggling the sound somewhat, except you toggle chat, which can have bigger repercussions, but not really any big enough that it'd be a detriment.

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on January 06, 2011, 11:15:50 PM
Well, the one benefit to it would be the ability to take cleaner screen shots....
And that's another reason as well.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.