News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Mac App Store

Started by 11clock, January 06, 2011, 07:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

The Mac App Store has opened very recently! This shall help Mac games rise! :D

ARTgames

I'm not sure how this will help with games. The only reason there were not many before the amount of users. Maybe making it easier will help. Who knows. Have fun!

11clock

Already several games from the iPad and iPhone app stores have been ported over to the Mac App Store (including Angry Birds). There are also several Mac games that have been added to the app store. There are already hundreds of games in the store, and it's just the first day!

ARTgames

Not bad at all. Looks like it will help in the games after all. How about more "hardcore" games? Are they making there way in there also? This app store reminds me of Linux like install program manager. It was a good idea and worked there. I would guess a mac vs of this would be nice also.

11clock

Quote from: ARTgames on January 06, 2011, 09:33:55 PM
Not bad at all. Looks like it will help in the games after all. How about more "hardcore" games? Are they making there way in there also? This app store reminds me of Linux like install program manager. It was a good idea and worked there. I would guess a mac vs of this would be nice also.

I have caught my eye on several games with age limitations in the teens. Precipice of Darkness is a good example of hardcore game that is in the app store.

ARTgames

In a year from now we will see. It may help PC gaming in general if it attracts a lot of people to develop games for the PC platform other than the xboxs and ps3 etc.