News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Meiun Double

Started by Forum, January 13, 2011, 11:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: YayForLife on January 14, 2011, 12:07:28 AM
Quote from: sly 3 4 me on January 13, 2011, 11:42:15 PM
Just for the added idea, it would attack only if it's attack. Sort of like a set of saved people who has attacked it. It would reset for that person if they die. It would be hard since if there are a lot of people around a person could be hit with one of the multi-targeting ability GM weapons and still be hit.
Or it could work like an actual player, and to be able to fight it you must have PvP enabled

If the players fighting enemy had pvp on they would probably just end up killing each other accidently....

T-Rok

Quote from: Dragx_Rage
If the players fighting enemy had pvp on they would probably just end up killing each other accidently....

To tell you the truth, I see no problem with this. It would bring a whole new level of cooperation into play. Although, you always end up having those d-bags who ruin it. It would also be a nice effect for clans. Clans would be able to duel Meiun Double without hurting clan mates. So essentially, Meiun Double would have to be rediculously strong so as to require good clan team work.

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: T-Rok on January 15, 2011, 08:31:14 PM
Quote from: Dragx_Rage

To tell you the truth, I see no problem with this. It would bring a whole new level of cooperation into play. Although, you always end up having those d-bags who ruin it. It would also be a nice effect for clans. Clans would be able to duel Meiun Double without hurting clan mates. So essentially, Meiun Double would have to be rediculously strong so as to require good clan team work.

A very good point I must say.

Gin

Considering that most players aren't in clans and until there is a easier way to make/join clans this would be a bad idea, I'm guessing for each clan member meiun would have to personally set you account as a clan member, as well as make the new monster.
I like this idea somewhat although instead of him spawning in a random spot the arena would make the most sense as a spawn point.
Joshie3 - lvl 49

T-Rok

Quote from: Gin on January 17, 2011, 11:16:53 PM
Considering that most players aren't in clans and until there is a easier way to make/join clans this would be a bad idea, I'm guessing for each clan member meiun would have to personally set you account as a clan member, as well as make the new monster.
I like this idea somewhat although instead of him spawning in a random spot the arena would make the most sense as a spawn point.

Your speaking from the view of how clans were first implemented. I am pretty sure Meiuns true intent for clans was to not require him to do it.