News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Green Flags

Started by 11clock, February 08, 2011, 04:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

This is to help decrease the use of vitality a tiny bit. Suggestion for SO2 and/or SO3.

Scattered throughout the map are green flags, similar in structure to red flags. Sitting in front of these flags will let you heal a little faster. Think of them as healing stations. There can be one under the arena, too, so you can get ready for fights faster during tournaments.

jackel1994

I like this idea, but grinding monsters would be way to easy then. Just draging them into or near the area and then you cant die while they are getting destroyed. And if the area healed mosnters too, what if you were working on killing lets say a DS and its almost dead, then it heals... That would be a pain in the pixelated butt and would for sure piss off the veterans of SO.

11clock

Quote from: jackel1994 on February 08, 2011, 05:50:54 PM
I like this idea, but grinding monsters would be way to easy then. Just draging them into or near the area and then you cant die while they are getting destroyed. And if the area healed mosnters too, what if you were working on killing lets say a DS and its almost dead, then it heals... That would be a pain in the pixelated butt and would for sure piss off the veterans of SO.

You can't sit and kill monsters at the same time. The green flags only let you heal faster WHILE SITTING near them. Therefore, you don't want monsters near green flags. Green flags shouldn't work on monsters, either, since they never rest.

jackel1994

You can drag them into it or near it like i said, sit and heal a decent amount while jumping over them from time to time to keep hitting them making killing tougher monsters much much easier for low vit players. I think players who need a quicker heal should just spend the stats on vit then for killing monsters. However the idea for it at the arena is perfect. That would save a nice amount of time and would be useful and not very easy to abuse.

Celson

Meh.. Can't really see it being implemented. I honestly like the healing system as it is.

11clock

Quote from: Celson on February 08, 2011, 07:19:29 PM
Meh.. Can't really see it being implemented. I honestly like the healing system as it is.

The healing system can be kept the same. All this is is pretty much spots on the map where you heal faster than normal when you rest.

CherryPie

hhm, mehish idea.The only spot where I really could see it being implemented is under the arena for faster healing times. That would make sense, yeah. Everywhere else: Nope, vit has been nerfed enough.

Meiun could just give dead stickmans, their full health back, when respawning, only if they saved at arena, what about that?

Forum

Quote from: CherryPie on February 09, 2011, 03:14:05 AM
hhm, mehish idea.The only spot where I really could see it being implemented is under the arena for faster healing times. That would make sense, yeah. Everywhere else: Nope, vit has been nerfed enough.

Meiun could just give dead stickmans, their full health back, when respawning, only if they saved at arena, what about that?
Would prevent spawn killing to.
Officially quitted

CherryPie

Quote from: Forum on February 11, 2011, 07:19:03 PM

With the current pvp system, there is no such thing as spawn killing.
If you want to stay out of trouble, you press p. That's how you protect yourself from being spawn killed. Not with some green flag healing station thingys. :p

Mystery

Quote from: CherryPie on February 14, 2011, 08:23:39 AM
Quote from: Forum on February 11, 2011, 07:19:03 PM

With the current pvp system, there is no such thing as spawn killing.
If you want to stay out of trouble, you press p. That's how you protect yourself from being spawn killed. Not with some green flag healing station thingys. :p
I beg to differ. If 2 people(or a group, whatever floats your boat)turn on PVP and one is far stronger, they can repeatedly kill the other person, leaving them unable to do anything. Granted, it's FAR less worse than spawn killing in the old PVP system, but it still exists regardless.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.