News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

My sprites!

Started by thekolla, February 14, 2011, 12:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thekolla

I belive it has been suggested before, but im not sure if anyone ever drew it, so i drew it :D!

Not sure what the stats should be.
Anywho. here it is.

Sorry if the quality is bad, i have to find a new program to draw my images on.

wish i could rename this topic as i decided to make it my sprite thread!
New hat!!!

Yep a good old leprechaun hat.

Stickman with lep hat :D!

im kinda bad at placing it on the stickman to look right, feel free to right click and save my sprites and do it yourself!

Omg look a bow!

Sorry for green background, anyways to make it look alot better you can right click and save as then import it to gamemaker (if you have it)

Oh yeah it doesnt repeat so if its just a still image youll have to reload the page.

Edit, tell me what you think the bow should drop from perhaps dux?

CherryPie

looking really cool for a first try, but try to polish it a bit and work on the perspective.
Just from looking at it, it reminds me on the top hat of the snowman. :o

darkflash

stats should be -5 vit and drain your health because if your a pimp you probably have AIDS  :-\

jackel1994

Quote from: darkflash on February 14, 2011, 05:15:56 PM
stats should be -5 vit and drain your health because if your a pimp you probably have AIDS  :-\

Intelligent addition bro keep it up. :b

thekolla

Thanks guys, ill polish it up later.

thekolla

Sorry for doublepost, but new hat :D!

jackel1994

Looks really good bro, 1 thing though. save your sprite as .png otherwise they could distort.

darkflash

oh ya and i really like the hat nice man you should try to make it from like the front sight like the tophat because then itll match stick online

House

That is Really good leprechaun from what i think  :o

CherryPie

Quote from: darkflash on February 15, 2011, 08:33:28 PM
oh ya and i really like the hat nice man you should try to make it from like the front sight like the tophat because then itll match stick online

^this and also please include the actual stickchar in your pictures, to see how it'll look equipped.

thekolla

bumpity bump bump :D!
added the stickman with the lep hat.

stick d00d

Quote from: CherryPie on February 16, 2011, 08:41:32 AM
Quote from: darkflash on February 15, 2011, 08:33:28 PM

^this and also please include the actual stickchar in your pictures, to see how it'll look equipped.
Same with the pimp hat. These look great, can't wait to see more :P

thekolla

House

now that looks very good
i wish i could do that

tehrozzy

Quote from: thekolla on February 14, 2011, 12:36:40 PM
Omg look a bow!

Sorry for green background, anyways to make it look alot better you can right click and save as then import it to gamemaker (if you have it)

Oh yeah it doesnt repeat so if its just a still image youll have to reload the page.
yeah, that image is a jpeg, not an animated gif. its not gonna play at all.

other then that, nice work. pimp hat needs a feather in it though :P