News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Weapon level/stat

Started by jackel1994, February 14, 2011, 10:53:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackel1994

I know this idea has been brought up before, but not how i was thinking. I was thinking something along the lines of the more you use an item, the more it will level up, and it could have stats. For instance a katana can level up 9 times max giving you 9 free stat points to invest into the items special stat menu, and can choose between increasing Damage, lowering stamina consumption, reducing recoil length and increasing range. No cap to any of them but the weapon itself can only level up 9 times total. Making duplicate items actually have a use. This would give pvp a very strong edge. Leave your feedback.

-For str, Increase could be 1%-2% added to base damage each stat level. (stronger wep will have stronger outcome in end)

-For Recoil length, each stat could take off 5% from base recoil length

-For range, the hit box axis's could be increase very small amounts. (.8%-1% Xaxis per stat. .5%-1% Yaxis)

-For stamina consumption, reduce base stamina use by 3%-5% each stat ( so low stam weapons like katana at 9 stamina wont reduce very much but high stam weapons like SH with 38 stamina will decrease a noticeable amount.)

darkflash

ok it all seems good to me except the range part would you haft to distort the weapons or what?

jackel1994

The image wouldnt change, just the attack would register alittle farther away ( few pixels at a time )

darkflash

hmm so you're saying if you used all the points on range it would hit the enemy but the weapon wouldnt haft to touch it?

jackel1994

Yeah, it wouldn't be very noticeable because it would be a very small hitbox increase, it wouldn't just be a X axis increase, it would scale its hitbox alittle more each stat. So it would increase lets say 1% X axis every stat and like 1.5% y axis just to increase hitbox. And it wouldn't get to big because if it increases in percents of original base then it will stay small increments.

darkflash

ah ok ic ic i would totally get lsb and put it all in damage LOL XD

jackel1994

Which i believe would even out because if someone else had slasher with maxed range, u wouldnt be able to escape it and get pwned even with a LSB that 1 Hit kills everyone :b (jk i wouldnt want the damage stat upgrade to increase that much... Maybe just a 1%-1.5% damage increase per level)