News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Come have a look

Started by House, February 12, 2011, 01:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

House

I was watching The Legend of the Guardians The owls Of G'hoole and i just made some stuff (tell me if they suck or not)  ;D :P

Helm ^

Helm ^

metal claw ^
some musical instruments i made

Eletric guitar ^

Drum kit ^

a tornado as a weather affect or a weapon and yes it may look like a drill  ^

a Robot helm ^

i dont know if this look like a stick man

ARTgames

In this case, quality = quantity.(Aka I dont see your images) And hello there house.

House

yes me niether ill try and redownlaod them and hello Art Games cant get it to show : :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :(

House

Thanks alot wonda why it wont work

House

accidentally did this accidental double post

Chaos

Well, I can tell you that they certainly look to be pixels arranged in a semi-coherent pattern.  Beyond that, they appear as nothing recognizable to my eye.  If I had ever seen Guardians of G'hoole, or even knew what that was, I could probably say more.  As it stands, they certainly look like 'things' of some kind.

This concludes my professional opinion.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

House

thx  Chaos

Forum

Officially quitted

House

Matty_Richo

They aren't shocking, however, if you're trying to make them look like they are from Legend of the Guardians you have a fair way to go.
Other than that, they need quite a bit of work, but they have a bit of potential, I recommend doing a bit more work and polishing them a bit before reposting :)

BigBushWolfPapa

They look good for first time sprites. But as lots of people said, just try and polish it up. Maybe even read a couple shading tutorials and whatnot. Not a bad style of shading for first time, theres nothing wrong with gradient :P

~Papa

House

thanks for the advice ill try it what site do you recommend

JoEL

Quote from: House on February 16, 2011, 03:47:59 AM
thanks for the advice ill try it what site do you recommend

www.google.com

House