News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Rainbow Bandana

Started by yottabyte, July 31, 2009, 05:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan

I would hunt bbb's to get this. I like the sprite and the stats.
Livin' in a lonely world.

scsox

notice he just put diff colors on bandana... still cool

EpicPhailure

Uh, I was pointing out how there aren't many newbies playing Stick Online these days in the Donor Server.

scsox

ya i guess ... maybe it could be impelmented in s.o.2 and so3...

Lucifer

Quote from: Epicphail on August 01, 2009, 02:41:06 PM
Uh, I was pointing out how there aren't many newbies playing Stick Online these days in the Donor Server.
Theres still plenty of people who make new accounts, or play on old newby ones. Besides its not like this hat would really fit anywhere else into the game. It would only work as a newb item.

EpicPhailure

That may be true, but the people who make new accounts will end up going to the desert and stop using the bandana for the other commonly used items like the Dragoon Helm.

Even if you say that the Dragoon Helm is a rare drop, aren't there records of people grabbing DHs and IS's at like, level 10? Even level 1? Most people wouldn't want to wait to actually start trying to get one, they'd get enough agi or get a friend to hammer them.

Lucifer

Quote from: Epicphail on August 01, 2009, 02:51:14 PM
That may be true, but the people who make new accounts will end up going to the desert and stop using the bandana for the other commonly used items like the Dragoon Helm.

Even if you say that the Dragoon Helm is a rare drop, aren't there records of people grabbing DHs and IS's at like, level 10? Even level 1? Most people wouldn't want to wait to actually start trying to get one, they'd get enough agi or get a friend to hammer them.
Dragoon isn't a commonly used Helm. People spend weeks trying to get it, and a lot of people never do. Yes, it's completely about luck, but don't even try saying a level 1-10 has the same chances as a higher level.

Obviously Yes, newbs Can get rare items, but thats a pointless statement. Why make it hard for them? It would be much more convenient if they could get average items at the beginning that would help them get the rare items. Adding a new item doesn't always have to mean everyone should immidiatly go hunting for it, it just adds more variety to the game.

HaZZe

I'm with you Lucifer. I think bbb need a good hat drop like the rainbow bandana. I mean the best hat drop from bbb at the moment is viking helm. It would be fun if everyone go to noobland and try to get this. Then the noobland isn't empty anymore. :)

CherryPie

1.) it looks awesome
2.) +2 to every stat and +2def is better than a skull mask, so it is not 1337 but top level item. And would perfectly fit in as a rare hat drop from the bbb, regarding that every other boss has good hat drops. I think these are the perfect stats for it.

Mr Pwnage

Yeah again I love it...my only fear is...people would run around screaming "UNS!UNS!UNS!UNS!UNS!" while wearing it, pretending to be Tom Cruise. :/
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

HaZZe

lol. i hope meiun add this item that would be so nice :)

cheese

I like it the noob land does need a new item.That would be really cool nice job :D

hartless!

Great idea, i agree this would make a great addition to the noob land.

Forum

I support this since i would love using it to.
Officially quitted

Looperpuck

This is a good idea, not to mention a pretty decent sprite also. I would like this to drop from BBB because nothing original drops from it. This item would be a good way for people to come back to noobland.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected