News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick from a DS

Started by Celson, March 03, 2011, 07:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celson

So we're all having a bit of fun at temple. Dan is spawning some monsters. A ds is spawned (not sure if it was natural or spawned by Dan). I killed the DS and got a tree branch. red_banana claims he got a feather hat or tree branch or something from a SF.

Also worth noting that Tuathal (AFF/FFA) recently witnessed a stick player with a weird bugged name (only he could see the bugged name). Here is his screeny.

We found the bugged player to be Bigfata (not sure if that is his exact name).

What the heck is going on?

Ceroblitz

You must have not noticed the hordes of blobs on the floor when the ds was still active... right?

Freeforall

I killed BigFata when he didn't have PVP on apparently. Lol

Celson

Quote from: Ceroblitz on March 03, 2011, 07:16:08 PM
You must have not noticed the hordes of blobs on the floor when the ds was still active... right?

I'm like 90% sure that tree branch came from the DS. It was next to the gold on the 2nd step. And I didn't attack any of the blobs. I did kill some BBBs though.

Forum

Quote from: Celson on March 03, 2011, 07:34:49 PM

I'm like 90% sure that tree branch came from the DS. It was next to the gold on the 2nd step. And I didn't attack any of the blobs. I did kill some BBBs though.
You can get sticks from BBBs problem solved, though i'd like to see a recording of the bug like thing AFF saw because screenies can we be edited.
Officially quitted

Freeforall

Quote from: Forum on March 03, 2011, 08:21:09 PM

You can get sticks from BBBs problem solved, though i'd like to see a recording of the bug like thing AFF saw because screenies can we be edited.
I didn't record video, why would I? I found a bug, I took a picture. Why would I edit something like that? I don't even have the right font installed for that. If you are going accusing me of lying, just stop.

Forum

Quote from: Freeforall on March 03, 2011, 08:27:06 PM

I didn't record video, why would I? I found a bug, I took a picture. Why would I edit something like that? I don't even have the right font installed for that. If you are going accusing me of lying, just stop.
Why are you getting so defensive? I just said i'd like to see a recording for a better understanding instead of a screenshot, attentionhog.
Officially quitted

Freeforall

Quote from: Forum on March 03, 2011, 08:31:17 PM

Why are you getting so defensive, i just said i'd like to see a recording for a better understanding instead of a screenshot. You need shush once in a while.
What do you not understand? I lagged, and it glitched. Why do I need a whole video on it? It's really not even that big of a deal, honestly. And I need to shush? You are the one who accused me of editing my photo, of course I'm going to defend it. :/

Forum

Quote from: Freeforall on March 03, 2011, 08:32:46 PM
Quote from: Forum on March 03, 2011, 08:31:17 PM

Why are you getting so defensive, i just said i'd like to see a recording for a better understanding instead of a screenshot. You need shush once in a while.
What do you not understand? I lagged, and it glitched. Why do I need a whole video on it? It's really not even that big of a deal, honestly. And I need to shush? You are the one who accused me of editing my photo, of course I'm going to defend it. :/
If you read i didn't accuse anyone of lying or editing, i said "screenies" can be edited, i trust you though m8...now lets just kiss and hug.
Officially quitted

Meiun

The name thing is likely a small glitch due to a corrupt packet or possibly something else (even though in theory this shouldn't be able to happen at all), but I've only ever heard of that happening a couple other times in the existence of SO, so I havn't really looked int it too much. However, I am very skeptical to believe that a DS actually dropped a branch. There is really no practical bug, glitch, or lag that could cause such an occurance. So unless I totally messed something up in the last update, I'd say it most likely was from the BBB and perhaps you just didn't notice that you hit it.

Celson

Yeah probably just my mistake. Sorry guys.