News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Official PvP Tournament!

Started by Danimal, March 09, 2011, 05:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Officially quitted

11clock

Forum

Officially quitted

Lingus

Grats Lucifer! Sorry I couldn't be there.

Hope you enjoy the Gauntlet of Power!

Lucifer

Quote from: Lingus on April 05, 2011, 02:04:45 PM
Grats Lucifer! Sorry I couldn't be there.

Hope you enjoy the Gauntlet of Power!
Damn straight I will!
I talked to Meiun, and he says he set the difficulty of the animation back before he edited to be a bit easier for ya as a GM weapon.
heh, it's definitely a challenge to use, but I'm loving it so far.

Lingus

Yes, that's true. And I believe venuse also lengthened the sword. The first version of it before that was done was nearly unusable. It had so much power, but the shortness of reach and length of animation made it unable to hit anyone. You had to have the timing exactly perfect. After he fixed it it was pretty damn awesome. The damage to stam ratio was nearly the best. I think one of the other GM weapons might have been better. Either way I think the tourny items are mostly status symbols and you now have one of the greatest GM's swords in your arsenal. No one else can say that...

Forum

Quote from: Lingus on April 05, 2011, 04:15:23 PM
Yes, that's true. And I believe venuse also lengthened the sword. The first version of it before that was done was nearly unusable. It had so much power, but the shortness of reach and length of animation made it unable to hit anyone. You had to have the timing exactly perfect. After he fixed it it was pretty damn awesome. The damage to stam ratio was nearly the best. I think one of the other GM weapons might have been better. Either way I think the tourny items are mostly status symbols and you now have one of the greatest GM's swords in your arsenal. No one else can say that...
Your gauntlet was always my favorite :)
Officially quitted

Mr Pwnage

Anyone have my first fight on video? (Hot Chocolate vs. Deamon I think?)
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Forum

Quote from: CherryPie on April 02, 2011, 07:36:00 AM
I went ahead and tried to predict the pathway of the tournament, after seeing dans plan for the first round.
Feel free to comment :P

http://img6.imagebanana.com/img/qyn3fxjg/tourney02april.PNG
Oh btw your predictions went well but crozier lost to celson. I didnt seen the fight but ohh. And gufi lost to fog. If gufi had used spire instead of slasher he woulda won but he needed more practice. And fog vs lucifer was a pain to watch.
Officially quitted

darkflash

anyone have my fight recorded? red_banana vs beastmode21?

Celson

Quote from: darkflash on April 06, 2011, 05:55:39 PM
anyone have my fight recorded? red_banana vs beastmode21?

I do. I'll upload all the videos eventually. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.

darkflash

oh ok cool thanks just post the link here when you do >:(

Celson

darkflash

Celson

Quote from: darkflash on April 06, 2011, 10:31:38 PM
thanks ;)

I loved the bit when you accidentally ran off the arena :D

Beast's insults to you were also funny as well.