News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

rootbeer/aedan/evil_potatoes sprites

Started by aedan, March 14, 2011, 05:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aedan

Ok, these are just some sprites i have made. I'm not very good at making sprites and i just starteded so if you don't have anything nice to say... Don't say anything at all. Thanks

Ice sword

IDK name for this one

Battle AXE

Dagger

\

War Hammer

I'm proud of this one ha ha its my first good sword i have made. IDK a name for it i was thinking like edge or something.

Gauntlet

Sword i made

I will post more later

Forum

Constructive criticism? I hated them all >_>..
Officially quitted

darkflash

i actually think there ok for a starter man just keep practicing keep up the good work

Freeforall

I actually think they are pretty good. The cheese sword has quite a bit of detail in it, I like that one the most.

aedan

Quote from: Forum on March 14, 2011, 06:29:13 PM
Like i said....I JUST STARTED...  -_-

Forum

Quote from: aedan on March 14, 2011, 06:43:29 PM
"Constructive criticism" My son.. Although if you redo cheese sword because i sorta like it.
Officially quitted

aedan

Quote from: Forum on March 14, 2011, 06:46:11 PM
"Constructive criticism" My son.. Although if you redo cheese sword because i sorta like it.
What if i made it longer??? and have any ideas on how to make ice sword better?

Forum

Quote from: aedan on March 14, 2011, 06:50:40 PM
Yea for cheese sword because right now it looks like a small dagger but for both of your weapons i wouldn't know,  i'm not that big into spriting.
Officially quitted

aedan

Quote from: Forum on March 14, 2011, 06:53:35 PM
Quote from: aedan on March 14, 2011, 06:50:40 PM
Yea for cheese sword because right now it looks like a small dagger but for both of your weapons i wouldn't know,  i'm not that big into spriting.
Is it better now? I made the long one a sword and the short one a dagger

crozier

...!!!!
http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=221.0
Way to steal my sprites man. Really...?

Im curious on who you stole the Ice sword from. Im an active forum member and remember spending time on this sprite.

Requestion Lock from mod.  You can't trust the system.

Way to go rootbeer (cheese).

aedan

Me and crozier got this fixed its kewl now

Delicious

They're quite basic, but still good. Try avoiding any kind of gradient-like shading, it makes it look really flat. Also, you have no highlights or shadows and the brightness/darkness shifts (Pointing at the second sword aka "IDK the name for this one") are hardly noticable. Try to also keep the amount of colors you use lower, it'll look much cleaner. Keep it up though, they look quite good, especially for starting out.

Also, don't steal anyones work and claim it as your own, if that was the case here...  

That doesn't count as any form of criticism, at all. What you're doing is putting him down, rather than giving him helpful suggestions to improve his work in a polite manner. You seriously need to think before you post.

<3

aedan

Quote from: Delicious on March 15, 2011, 12:07:38 AM
They're quite basic, but still good. Try avoiding any kind of gradient-like shading, it makes it look really flat. Also, you have no highlights or shadows and the brightness/darkness shifts (Pointing at the second sword aka "IDK the name for this one") are hardly noticable. Try to also keep the amount of colors you use lower, it'll look much cleaner. Keep it up though, they look quite good, especially for starting out.

Also, don't steal anyones work and claim it as your own, if that was the case here...  

That doesn't count as any form of criticism, at all. What you're doing is putting him down, rather than giving him helpful suggestions to improve his work in a polite manner. You seriously need to think before you post.

Thanks for the info delicious and me and crozier fixed the problem .... I thought i had made that sprite a long time ago but i forgot that crozier made that for me a while back. It was saved on my hardrive so i thought i created it. Lol we are all good now though

Delicious

Alright, thought I'd just check up on that. No problem.
<3

aedan

Quote from: Delicious on March 15, 2011, 12:43:37 AM
Alright, thought I'd just check up on that. No problem.

could you fix the ice sword i  wanna see what you could do with it.