News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

where is it

Started by House, February 22, 2011, 04:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

House

this may seem silly but what does the new IS icon look like

Celson

BigBushWolfPapa

Why, just why?

~Bigbushwolfpapa

darkflash

Chaos

Quote from: BigBushWolfPapa on February 22, 2011, 06:30:17 PM
Why, just why?

~Bigbushwolfpapa

Because it looks better than the original one.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

darkflash

lol it looks way better the original one was crappy hey chaos are you going to re-sprite the spire?

Freeforall

I think it has a great icon. I am not saying it is bad at all, it is amazing, but I liked the old one a little better. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just stating my opinion.

BigBushWolfPapa

Quote from: Chaos on February 22, 2011, 07:04:17 PM
Why, just why?

~Bigbushwolfpapa

Are you serious? The other one actually resembled the IS in a way, but this one doesn't at all. No offence to you as a spriter, I'm just saying. On a side note, if anything where to be added in, I would think it would be Mr.Pwnages inventory icons. They look perfect.

~Bigbushwolfpapa

Celson

Quote from: BigBushWolfPapa on February 22, 2011, 10:47:31 PM
Why, just why?

~Bigbushwolfpapa

Are you serious? The other one actually resembled the IS in a way, but this one doesn't at all. No offence to you as a spriter, I'm just saying. On a side note, if anything where to be added in, I would think it would be Mr.Pwnages inventory icons. They look perfect.

~Bigbushwolfpapa

I reckon the original icon looked like a SS with flames. Love the new one though.

House

Chaos

Why, just why?

~Bigbushwolfpapa

~Bigbushwolfpapa

Yes, I'm serious.  The old sprite didn't look like the IS either, it didn't even look like a GS with flames.  It looked like an exploding short sword or a dagger.  While I don't think the new sprite is amazing (it's recycled from a different sprite I made over a year ago), I maintain that it is an improvement over a sprite Meiun threw together because Death_Snake didn't bother to make one after the HARD WORK of recolouring my GS.

And I agree, Pwnage's icons look great.  Meiun is certainly free to use those instead.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Forum

Officially quitted

aedan

Quote from: Freeforall on February 22, 2011, 07:59:34 PM
I think it has a great icon. I am not saying it is bad at all, it is amazing, but I liked the old one a little better. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just stating my opinion.

DAMN STRAIGHT

JoEL

Why, just why?

~Bigbushwolfpapa

~Bigbushwolfpapa

I'm with this guy. New one looks real bad..