News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

This is a suggestion

Started by Blacksilvet, March 18, 2011, 05:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blacksilvet

Well just make SO3 be available on Mac.

House

i was watching tv and there was a free site that could let you play widow made games on mac

Blacksilvet

Think it would be simpler to make it available on Mac :-\

House

T-Rok

It would require an entire re-working of the network system due to the fact mac obviously don't have winsock. Its not worth it to appeal to the small amount of society who decides they are so rich they want to buy a piece of junk mac. I believe someone posted a price comparison somewhere on these forums, no idea where though.

11clock

SOv2 should not have a Mac version because it's not really being worked on anymore. As for SOv3, it would be nice to have a Mac version. However, I doubt Meiun would do this.

JninjaJ

JoEL

39dll isn't multi-platform.

Blacksilvet

Well what about those who are not in control of what kind of a computer they use.

jackel1994

Get a job, beg parents, or move on.

11clock

Why are you guys acting no negatively to this suggestion? :-\

Mystery

Quote from: T-Rok on March 18, 2011, 10:25:05 AM
It would require an entire re-working of the network system due to the fact mac obviously don't have winsock. Its not worth it to appeal to the small amount of society who decides they are so rich they want to buy a piece of junk mac. I believe someone posted a price comparison somewhere on these forums, no idea where though.

Quote from: Seifer on October 01, 2010, 11:00:09 PM
I recall them having a contest where a bunch of geeks tryed to hack into, create virus's for, and other security issues into all three operating systems. Mac lost every time. Runs apps better? Your joking right? You mean the few apps that it actually has, sure. I never get BSOD, but then again, I look after my computer.

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Forum

Sell mac and buy windows :o.
Officially quitted

JoEL