News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

2 New Accounts

Started by Jmac, March 18, 2011, 09:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

So I just donated $10.00 to get another new account and I'm waiting for the email back with the verification, I also plan on donating $10.00 more for another account after this one is verified.  I just wanna say thanks to everyone for keeping this game's community alive.  ;)

Freeforall

Cool! What are their names?

Jmac

iCanFly will be my pure agility account and I really have no clue what I'm going to name the other one. Any suggestions?  I'll probably just screw that other build i suggested and go with pure vitality to have multiple pure accounts.  :P

House

i would suggest a pvp one
from my point of veiw bat you can do whatever you want

darkflash

DO A PURE INT I WILL HELP YOU PLEASE!

11clock

Beastmode

Quote from: Jmacrules on March 18, 2011, 09:15:33 PM
So I just donated $10.00 to get another new account and I'm waiting for the email back with the verification, I also plan on donating $10.00 more for another account after this one is verified.  I just wanna say thanks to everyone for keeping this game's community alive.  ;)

u should make the pure agi account JmackFlys o yea

WereWaffle

Quote from: Jmacrules on March 18, 2011, 09:25:20 PM
iCanFly will be my pure agility account and I really have no clue what I'm going to name the other one. Any suggestions?  I'll probably just screw that other build i suggested and go with pure vitality to have multiple pure accounts.  :P
Unicow
WereWaffle
BeastMode
EpicPhaliure    There so much names

Forum

Quote from: WereWaffle on March 22, 2011, 07:37:34 AM
Quote from: Jmacrules on March 18, 2011, 09:25:20 PM
iCanFly will be my pure agility account and I really have no clue what I'm going to name the other one. Any suggestions?  I'll probably just screw that other build i suggested and go with pure vitality to have multiple pure accounts.  :P
Unicow
WereWaffle
BeastMode
EpicPhaliure    There so much names
"BeastMode
EpicPhaliure" i'm sure are taken but name second guy Mayun, Meowmix, or Pikachu :P. PS i'll help get items for ur guy if u want.
Officially quitted