News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Directional Suggestion (not area suggestion)

Started by Zario777, March 22, 2011, 09:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zario777

In SOv3 or the next content update for SOv2 if Meiun gives up on SOv3 (not saying he should or anything), the areas shouldn't be left and right with some up and downward slants here and there (like mountain and grass hill), but there should be like areas in the sky or underground so you can go in all 4 directions ↓→↑←. Also, there should be split paths (one up, one straight or one straight, one down, ect) so that it adds variety to your choice of paths.

PS: Don't reply with, "Oh, Meiun isn't going to update v2" or anything like that because thats not what I'm saying and I could care less if he is or not (if SOv3 is still in production however)
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

ARTgames

Yeah Meiun has said (I think) in the past is that he wanted to make his game less linear. I think this may come into being on Stick Online 3.

But yes I agree, there should be more path diversity.