News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

failed to connect

Started by CherryPie, March 23, 2011, 10:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CherryPie

Is it just me or did the server crash?

saraahhwk

Forum

It's offline for some reason :(
Officially quitted

Meiun

The server is apparently down. I am away on vacation now, but I will try and see if I can get it back up soon either way. Sorry for the inconvenience.

CherryPie

Quote from: Meiun on March 23, 2011, 03:07:29 PM
The server is apparently down. I am away on vacation now, but I will try and see if I can get it back up soon either way. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Have fun on your vacation =)

WereWaffle

BOOOOOO!!!!! SON OF A CHERRY TOLIET POOP NUGGET!!!!

sly 3 4 me

Quote from: WereWaffle on March 23, 2011, 04:27:36 PM
BOOOOOO!!!!! SON OF A CHERRY TOLIET POOP NUGGET!!!!

This isn't the off-topic section.

darkflash

How long is soon to you meiun?

Beastmode

No wonder it aint i thought i was the only person not working for some reason but o well and hav fun on vacation  ;D ;D ;D

Meiun

Sorry for the inconvenience guys. I am hoping to have it back up sometime tomorrow. As I said, I am away on vacation now so only have limited access/resources for managing things at the moment. The server is apparently just down due to some phoneline issues in the area that it is hosted. Ill try to let you know once there is more to report.

darkflash

Meiun

The server should be back up and running. Sorry for the delay.

saraahhwk