News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SO PVP game.

Started by darkflash, April 03, 2011, 11:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkflash

Hey I just came up with a great idea! its not very organized so feel free to help me organize it more with your ideas/suggestions so here it is:

There should be a game with the same thing as SO play style everything the same game and it should just be for pvp like everyone starts as 1/1/1/1 and then its just pvp like you can get into a match you can pick random or organize it and you fight and if you win you get 1 exp and if you lose you get like 0.2 or something and you get a rating and everything and when you like lvl up you get a stat point and at certain lvls you get certain weapon and hats. by level 100 you will have 105 stat points to spend and all of the weapon and hats i know its not very organized but i think it sound VERY fun and wouldn't be that hard to make considering SO scripts and sprites are already made so i would like to see this it would be AWESOME! tell me what you think ! tell me what to add/take away thanks!

Lucifer

My eyes...
MY EYES!

Where... where are the periods... the commas... why are there only exclamation points? WHY!?

Anyways...
So, you're suggesting a Stick Online where instead of monsters, you only fight other players. This seems like a simply concentrated version of Stick Online, removing the grinding/luck aspects for a pure PvP experience. It's not necessarily a completely bad idea I suppose.
I would suggest that the random option organizes you with whomever you are closest to in level, or else it would be utterly unfair. There should be the option to organize/randomize several different types of matches, from 1v1 to different team values. There should be the option to decide what weapons/hats are allowed. Also, you should be able to pick from several different stages, like the Arena, Temple, or Pirate Ship.

One major flaw I'd like to point out is that the stats in SO aren't very balanced. This kind of thing would make sense if all four of the stats were completely useful, but, they aren't. I can tell you now the idea won't be implemented for SOv2, and most likely never. It's fun to think about though...

darkflash

thanks im not very orginized but ya add all that stuff you just said and there that would be good! and there should just be a main room where everyone can just run around and fight