News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Fireball

Started by thekolla, April 03, 2011, 02:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thekolla

I think im getting better at spriting.

C&C please.

This is compatible with game maker, i made JUST the stick figure in flash, and then imported it out as .gif (that works with game maker already) then i put it into graphics gale and drew the weapon/fireball. then it got imported out of there as .gif again. So it is compatible with game maker, just to clear things up.

Edit: sprite will be fixed quick, i noticed when i resized the canvas it messed it up, hang tight :P.
Edit2: if the sprite is a little glitched for you like it is to me, then just use this link http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33m05yx&s=7

jackel1994

flash isnt compatible with stick onine :/ But nice creation! Next time make all the slides the same size xD your picture grows!

thekolla

1. It was made in flash and imported to .gif then into graphics gale and then imported out, so therefor it is compatible with game maker.

2. That is some kind of weird glitch, i provided the link to watch it without it doing that.

Infection

I could see something like this. It would give INT a use too.

This is what I imagine:

QuoteEvery 20 int stats, you get a new spell.

20 int - Fireball (goes farther with every int stat)
40 int - Ice Bolt (Freezes for 1s, every 10 int it gains 0.5s)
60 int - Lightning Shock (Faster then Spire hit, average damage, range goes farther with every int stat)
80 int - Poison Shard (DoT effect, 10s, +1s every int stat about 80.)

Or something of the sorts. This in my eyes could be easily added with a month or two of programming, seems like stuff Meiun already knows how to do. Animation + A few equations and variables.

These could go in the "Skill" tab and give use to that, or maybe a spellbook tab? The possibilities are quite endless, needless to say!

But since most people are high levels now with very low-int, this would make it pretty obsolete for SOv2.

I like the sprite/animation.

"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

jackel1994

That system is flawed, it would force people to not have any other stats just to have a spell. And most players now are level 99-100 with 6-7 int.

krele

Quote from: jackel1994 on April 03, 2011, 03:32:33 PM
That system is flawed...
... since it's not in development anymore!

darkflash

maybe in Sov3 if there were classes those could be wat mages get :/

JoEL

Quote from: krele on April 03, 2011, 04:06:00 PM
Quote from: jackel1994 on April 03, 2011, 03:32:33 PM
That system is flawed...
... since it's not in development anymore!

This.

Why do people keep making all these "Large effort" suggestions? If it's not a suggestion then why not show it off in another topic.