News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

First Animated Sprite - Pokeball ~UPDATED!~

Started by Mercedes, March 30, 2011, 12:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mercedes

Was bored, so I tried working on animating a littlebit and made this :p Used Unfreeze for the motion :p

Before

After

- I Had my brother help me with this :p, the outcome turned out 10 times better than my previous try :D

krele

It's very nice. I like the motion very much. Good job!

Mr Pwnage

POKEBALLZ!

Great job for a first time. The throwing arm is a little too long before the stick throws the ball, but other than that, the body movement is believable and all the rest is pretty accurate an nicely done.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

House

nice work ( icant even make a animation :P) whats in the poke ball ?? Pikachu???

darkflash

lol it should be based of SO it should be an SG :D

Mercedes

Updated :p, hope you guys like the new version of it :3

T-Rok

I must say, much better than some of the animations I've seen on this forum in the many years I've been here. And yet, you've only made two posts to the forum. However I must inform you, copyrighted material isn't something that they generally allow in game. This is of course excluding GM weapons.

Mercedes

Quote from: T-Rok on March 31, 2011, 11:37:43 AM
I must say, much better than some of the animations I've seen on this forum in the many years I've been here. And yet, you've only made two posts to the forum. However I must inform you, copyrighted material isn't something that they generally allow in game. This is of course excluding GM weapons.

Oh, thats what made me think that it was aloud, I'll try to make more original ones next time :p

CherryPie

I remember one of these german noobs was called "Meredes" ingame, but that's not you, right? :D
nice stickman animation in your second try!

Mercedes

Quote from: CherryPie on March 31, 2011, 11:49:59 AM
I remember one of these german noobs was called "Meredes" ingame, but that's not you, right? :D
nice stickman animation in your second try!

Haha, no sorry :) And thanks for the great comments guys! :D