News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Official Dan Tournament 4 videos

Started by Celson, April 06, 2011, 07:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celson

darkflash

sly 3 4 me

Quote from: Celson on April 06, 2011, 06:34:21 PM
Quote from: darkflash on April 06, 2011, 05:55:39 PM
Quote from: darkflash on April 06, 2011, 06:44:42 PM
Quote from: darkflash on April 06, 2011, 07:22:19 PM

weres mine D:

oh ok cool thanks just post the link here when you do >:(

anyone have my fight recorded? red_banana vs beastmode21?

There's no reason to ask twice when he clearly explained it in the other topic.

Celson

Finally finished uploading all of the round 1 fights. I should have all of round 2 uploaded by the end of the year. Australian internet sure is slow! :P

Forum

Quote from: Celson on May 17, 2011, 02:17:18 AM
Finally finished uploading all of the round 1 fights. I should have all of round 2 uploaded by the end of the year. Australian internet sure is slow! :P
End of the year? about 6 months from now wtf really dat slow?
Officially quitted

Mystery

Quote from: Forum on May 17, 2011, 09:40:36 PM
Hey, just be glad he takes the time to get all this uploaded and recorded. Thanks again, Celson; I know you don't get as many as you deserve.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Forum

Quote from: Mystery on May 18, 2011, 07:52:00 PM
Quote from: Forum on May 17, 2011, 09:40:36 PM
Hey, just be glad he takes the time to get all this uploaded and recorded. Thanks again, Celson; I know you don't get as many as you deserve.
I didn't really care about how long it took to get it uploaded just wanted to know why it was really slow because by the end of the year it has already been 6 months+ sorry.
Officially quitted

Zario777

You couldn't have asked in a nicer way?
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Celson

T'was just a joke. Realistically I could have the rest of the fights uploaded within the next 6 hours, but my family doesn't like it when I'm uploading videos because it's slowing them down. So I'm uploading the videos as I can.

Dragx_Rage

Thanks Celson, it is nice to be able to watch yourself pvp because it allows to to see what you are doing well and where you need to improve.

Celson

Well it's taken me 7 months. But I finally finished uploading the whole tournament. Looking forward to the next one.