News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SO Generation

Started by Zario777, April 08, 2011, 01:50:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stick d00d

Post desert, some time in 07 i think?

raeyo

Black and white pre Cave (That needs to be added as one).  Back in those days we only had our arms and our legs.  No one used their legs, but we liked it that way.

Zario777

What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Forum

Pre desert i think. First acc was "zezima" then "sword" then "giga" that's all
Officially quitted

Tidus

I first played pre desert, but didn't get really into it until post desert. My original account name was petro1214, but I shortened it to Petro because people kept thinking the 1 was a l and calling me Petrol =/

Zario777

What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Jesus7

V2 pre-desert. I remember getting level 99 killing rd's on the mountain :-P

jackel1994

Wasn't there a v2 pre arena? Or did arena come same time as desert? I feel like it was differnt times haha.

Celson

Quote from: jackel1994 on April 09, 2011, 12:34:31 PM
Wasn't there a v2 pre arena? Or did arena come same time as desert? I feel like it was differnt times haha.

Yeah at one point the end of the world was the club house. Then arena came. Then desert came soon after.

jackel1994

Im glad i remember this, shows how long i've been here xD!

House

V2 (post desert) i cant even remember my user name lol

Lingus

Quote from: Celson on April 09, 2011, 12:38:53 PM

Yeah at one point the end of the world was the club house. Then arena came. Then desert came soon after.
That must have been a very short period of time. I joined right after the first Christmas event in v2 and I'm pretty sure there was an arena then.

Infection

I came as KillerK in SOv2 Pre Desert. One week later though the desert came out, and I hadn't even made it to the bandits then, so for all I knew, there could've been a desert all-along. (:
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

raeyo

Quote from: Lingus on April 11, 2011, 04:06:33 PM

That must have been a very short period of time. I joined right after the first Christmas event in v2 and I'm pretty sure there was an arena then.
It was quite a short amount of time.  I think Chaos or Jake(Excuse me if I'm wrong about both of these, sorry to the artist in advance) created the arena for the first Chaos Tourney(not ever) on V2 and it was happening quite soon after launch so they really cranked that bad boy in there fast.

Lingus

Quote from: raeyo on April 11, 2011, 04:20:14 PM
Quote from: Lingus on April 11, 2011, 04:06:33 PM

It was quite a short amount of time.  I think Chaos or Jake(Excuse me if I'm wrong about both of these, sorry to the artist in advance) created the arena for the first Chaos Tourney(not ever) on V2 and it was happening quite soon after launch so they really cranked that bad boy in there fast.
I see. Yea, that definitely would not define a distinct generation.