News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Ninja Enemy

Started by Zario777, April 08, 2011, 04:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zario777

This →

Type:Stick Enemy
Movement: Slow
Special Tactic: 2 ways to attack
Terrain: Pirate Ship
Possible Drops: Ninja Mask, Katana, (insert other ninja-like headwear), nunchucks

So anyways, I created this enemy overnight using the bandit body, the ninja mask, and some alterations. Its movement is slow because I wanted it to attack with ninja stars while far, but nunchucks while close! That may seem difficult, but it seems simple enough since the enemies attack and move while close, and just move while far, simply program it to move and attack with (weapon 1) while far and move and attack with (weapon 2) while close. That would give this enemy a new edge and make fighting it hard for novice players. So what do you think?
(here's a close up) →
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

BigBushWolfPapa

I like how your trying to incorporate new ways for a monster to attack, but I'm not crazy about the sprite, or even the idea of the "Monster" if we can even call them that anymore. Not meaning to rag on your sprite or anything, it just seems that people are starting to get more unoriginal every time a new monster shows up. When have we actually had a new monster implemented? and I mean completely new, one that didn't have any characteristics of any other monster. I'd just rather see completely new monsters, instead of something pieced together, from already existing sprites.

~BigBushWolfPapa

Freeforall

I think it is okay. The only thing I don't like much is the nunchuck colour, but that doesn't really matter. Either way, it's still a nice sprite and good idea :P

Moosebacon1000

Why would it be on the pirate ship?

Zario777

Because of the war against pirates and ninjas and about which one is better. So I thought, how about they invade the pirate ship?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Moosebacon1000

ah. i was unbenounced to this war

House

Moosebacon1000

I want BRITISH PEOPLE!!!

Zario777

Not the point. Back on topic folks

Moon_Blade

well i dont understand why you have made it purple when the ninja mask itself is black and ninja's have always been knowen for weraing black well atleast more than purple but i like the idea

Infection

Quote from: Moon_Blade on April 13, 2011, 12:22:50 PM
well i dont understand why you have made it purple when the ninja mask itself is black and ninja's have always been knowen for weraing black well atleast more than purple but i like the idea

That is a good point. But if it were black and grey, it would be too much like the Frog and Froggy hat, you would barely tell the difference :P
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

Zario777

And it was originally a smaller sprite (its actual size) and its hard to decipher whats the nunchuck and whats its hand

Forum

Good good and could also drop an enhanced ninja mask
Officially quitted

Moosebacon1000

I thought ninjas were fast...

House

Quote from: Infection on April 13, 2011, 01:41:24 PM
Quote from: Moon_Blade on April 13, 2011, 12:22:50 PM

That is a good point. But if it were black and grey, it would be too much like the Frog and Froggy hat, you would barely tell the difference :P
i dont how it would look like a frog hat its green.
and is it alright if i recolour your ninga?