News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Easter Event Ideas

Started by Forum, April 19, 2011, 09:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

- Easter bunny boss that would drop a new easter weapon! It can spawn anywhere but i'd perfer it just spawning on pirate ship. A bunny boss would not only show the regular bunnys anger for stick people killing them but so the bunny boss can attack back. EDIT:(JUst found out there have been lots of suggestions for a bunny boss that drops a weapon well to hell with it.. WE all want a bunny boss that drops a weapon :D:D)

- Giant eggs that have a better drop rate for easter hat but are rarer. Basically same as normal eggs but enlarged.

- Something that involves chocolate maybe a chocolate scenery

-

Anyway post some of your thoughts on my ideas and maybe some of you ideas. Thanks
Officially quitted

Matty_Richo

My guess would be that it's too late to add stuff now as the event is already well underway and probably only about a week or so left.
Ideas for events probably need to be given a few weeks or so before the event.
On a side note, I do think that something new in the events would be cool, but it certainly isn't something that I expect Meiun to do in V2.