News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Golden Eggs

Started by CherryPie, April 19, 2011, 04:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about golden eggs

Support, over the whole year!
11 (36.7%)
Support, but only during easter!
10 (33.3%)
I liked the golden blobs more
3 (10%)
Just leave it as it is.
6 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 30

CherryPie

Okay, so I locked the golden blob idea topic(mods go ahead and delete, thanks), because I wanted to create a poll about it.

We now have the Easter event, so what could be easier to implement, than painting the eggs with a golden color and make them drop egg hat, slasher, gb and fed. (would also fit to the dux idea, dropping santa, slasher, gb and fed)

Also I still think that regarding the low amount of SG spawns during the last few months, we need another option to obtain slasher, gb and fed, while no event is hold.

->Golden Eggs could spawn all over the year but very very rarely, maybe once every 24hours, however they could spawn as often as dux during the easter event.

edit:

Forum

No support i made a new thread for my idea which would save the hassle.
Officially quitted

CherryPie

Quote from: Forum on April 19, 2011, 09:03:55 PM

Excuse my ignorance but your ideas are complete and utter shit. A bunny boss? An easter weapon? A chocolate scenery?

Version 2 is no longer in content-development-stage boy. The BA was an exception, because Chaos felt like he could use his precious time to contribute something new to the donor server, he won't sprite a bunny boss, because someone cries in the forums that it would be cool, stay realistic.

The only thing that could be added to the easter event really are those golden eggs for 2 reasons. First is, that they fit in the concept because eggs/golden egg would work completely analogous to presents/dux and second is, that the sprite for them is made up and put in the game in less than 5 minutes and still is a useful and reasonable update.

House

i said all year round since ir would be nice to have a new monster

Forum

Quote from: CherryPie on April 20, 2011, 02:54:09 AM
Quote from: Forum on April 19, 2011, 09:03:55 PM

Excuse my ignorance but your ideas are complete and utter shit. A bunny boss? An easter weapon? A chocolate scenery?

Version 2 is no longer in content-development-stage boy. The BA was an exception, because Chaos felt like he could use his precious time to contribute something new to the donor server, he won't sprite a bunny boss, because someone cries in the forums that it would be cool, stay realistic.

The only thing that could be added to the easter event really are those golden eggs for 2 reasons. First is, that they fit in the concept because eggs/golden egg would work completely analogous to presents/dux and second is, that the sprite for them is made up and put in the game in less than 5 minutes and still is a useful and reasonable update.
You forgot enlarged eggs which i think would be easier
Officially quitted

saraahhwk

This idea with the golden eggs is awesome!  :D  :)

darkflash

if its all year I dont think it would make sense cause eggs for easter

House

Quote from: darkflash on April 21, 2011, 09:02:42 AM
if its all year I dont think it would make sense cause eggs for easter
they could be golden chicken eggs

Beastmode

I think this idea is freakin awesome