News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Increase the spawn rate of SF

Started by Beastmode, April 29, 2011, 02:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beastmode

Ok so i hav been trying to get a GS for sometime now but itz not only me trying to get a GS itz more people to. But itz hard to get a drop from a sf when the hardly spawn lik when i go drag all i see are sf and sometimes there i see a couple but the only time i see sf is when i drown a lot of cati or kill all the cati which is ok to lvl but the sf spawn rate should increase and cati spawn rate decrease

Moosebacon1000

king

Quote from: Beastmode on April 29, 2011, 02:26:01 PM
Ok so i hav been trying to get a GS for sometime now but itz not only me trying to get a GS itz more people to. But itz hard to get a drop from a sf when the hardly spawn lik when i go drag all i see are sf and sometimes there i see a couple but the only time i see sf is when i drown a lot of cati or kill all the cati which is ok to lvl but the sf spawn rate should increase and cati spawn rate decrease

SF are more uper lvl monster things then cati..so cati should spawn more and sf should spawn less...(didn't really know how to say this)

SO that means the spawn rate is fine

BigBushWolfPapa

The spawn rate of the SF is fine as it is. If you tried hard enough you could get 9 sf's at the wall all at once. Plus if your a low level, your not gonna survive with more then 5 at a time. So right now the rate is fine. Just wait a little while, you will get a GS eventually, just takes some work  ;)

~BigBushWolfPapa

king

Quote from: BigBushWolfPapa on April 29, 2011, 10:10:23 PM
The spawn rate of the SF is fine as it is. If you tried hard enough you could get 9 sf's at the wall all at once. Plus if your a low level, your not gonna survive with more then 5 at a time. So right now the rate is fine. Just wait a little while, you will get a GS eventually, just takes some work  ;)

~BigBushWolfPapa

agreed

Beastmode

1. The spawn rate is a messed up and cati spawn more than sf lik a lot more
2. If u are a low lvl u shouldnt be at the wall duhhh u should wait till u get higher
3. Itz rare to get nine sf at once lik u hav to drown the cati or kill them but after u kill the cati or drown them then more cati spawn most of the time and sometimes u do get a lot of sf lik 5-7 but not hardly
4. The spawn should increase so people who want items from the sf can get them and i think the spawn rate should increase to the same amount of cati

BigBushWolfPapa

Quote from: Beastmode on April 29, 2011, 10:53:48 PM
1. The spawn rate is a messed up and cati spawn more than sf lik a lot more
2. If u are a low lvl u shouldnt be at the wall duhhh u should wait till u get higher
3. Itz rare to get nine sf at once lik u hav to drown the cati or kill them but after u kill the cati or drown them then more cati spawn most of the time and sometimes u do get a lot of sf lik 5-7 but not hardly
4. The spawn should increase so people who want items from the sf can get them and i think the spawn rate should increase to the same amount of cati
1. The spawn isn't messed up, cacti are more common cause they are a lower level monster, Sf are higher level, hence the spawn rate.
2. Low levels can still go to the wall, people at like level 30 are getting katanas and Great Swords
3. Yeah its rare to get 9, but you have to constantly drown cacti, and cacti spawn more then SF so odds are you have to drown a mob of cacti more then once. It's called working for drops.
4. People still get items, like I said. And theres no point in increasing just so people get their items faster, its called working for drops, not having all your drops come at the snap of a finger, it just doesn't work that way bud. And as for increasing them to cacti's rate...Just no, because that is a ridiculous request.

~BigBushWolfPapa

Beastmode

This game wasnt meant for drowning cati to get more sf it was meant to just kill the monsters and if sf spawned more than u wouldnt hav to drown cati.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Beastmode on April 29, 2011, 11:28:53 PM
This game wasnt meant for drowning cati to get more sf it was meant to just kill the monsters and if sf spawned more than u wouldnt hav to drown cati.

People drown cacti because there's not much demand for their drops; it's purely a playerbase issue. On a larger playerbase, with a wider range of levels, you'd get raged at for drowning cacti.

Beastmode

But meiun didnt make this game to drown cati he made it so u can kill the monsters and if people dont demand the drops for cati than he should surely increase the spawn rate of cati i mean to the left of the temple is where a lot of cati spawn too

thekolla

I think the spawn rate of sf is fine. I don't have a Great Sword or a Katana and i still don't think it should be higher, its not suppose to be easy to get good items. Just work for it harder.