News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Mrs. Doubtfire (Movie)

Started by 11clock, May 06, 2011, 11:17:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

This is a movie that was playing on one of the bus rides during my trip to Florida. We weren't able to finish it, but it's a good movie.

It's about a guy who is divorced. His ex-wife took their 3 children away from him and he is only allowed to see them once a week. Later, he decides to disguise himself as a 60-year-old caretaker in order to see his kids every day instead of once a week. His disguise his called Mrs. Doubtfire (yes he disguises himself as a woman).

I watched I think about 70-80% of the movie during the bus-ride. It's a great movie from what I've seen and I recommend it.

DarkTrinity

Good lord that's an oold movie. lol. I haven't seen that movie in forever.

thekolla

Wow, i haven't seen that movie in AGES.

Celson

I swear it's on TV every year(maybe even twice). Gets annoying after a while.

11clock

I just figured out that it was released in 1993. I didn't know it was THAT old of a movie! o.o

T-Rok

It is indeed quite old. Yay for childhood movies! Great movie though, used to watch it a long with Liar Liar.

DarkTrinity

Quote from: T-Rok on May 06, 2011, 01:11:38 PM
It is indeed quite old. Yay for childhood movies! Great movie though, used to watch it a long with Liar Liar.

Haha, Liar Liar was a good one too.

But yes, Mrs. Doubtfire is indeed rather old, I was 3 or 4 when it was released. lol. Couldn't you tell by how much younger Robin Williams looked? ;P