News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Any games you guys recommend?

Started by Freeforall, May 01, 2011, 10:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeforall

Hey, just wondering if there are any games you guys recommend? :P
I have downloaded GTA4, Mafia II, Portal II, Crysis 1/2, MW2, BBC2, and COD4.
But I am bored of those games now.
Any games you recommend? I can play whatever I want on this computer, so just hit me up with some of your favourite games :)

Josh

Godfather II, Homefront, NFS, Left 4 Dead and MX vs ATV. Some great games in my eyes.

Matty_Richo

Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Braid, Trine, Woody Two Legs and the Attack of the Zombie Pirates, East India Company, Anno 1404

Lucifer

Welp, is there a specific genre you're interested in, or do you want people to just rattle off whatever comes to mind?

Freeforall

Quote from: Lucifer on May 02, 2011, 04:06:36 PM
Welp, is there a specific genre you're interested in, or do you want people to just rattle off whatever comes to mind?
No specific genre really, just looking for a game with a good story line. Or a freeroam maybe. Doesn't matter really. :P

Infection

"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

ARTgames

There is a topic here that has 90 or so pages. Minecraft.

Freeforall

I will be sure to try Cavestory out! And yeah, I have played Minecraft. It's pretty fun ^^

bellatockeir

It you want some shooting zombies and have some trill then you may try to play Left 4 Dead. Or, it you want some wider games then you just need to play online games. I think you may try downloading the alien swarm, it is online game and it may be still free.

Titan

League of Legends.

Or, if you don't mind waiting a bit, and don't mind playing an older game, then order Might and Magic VI, VII ,and /or VIII From soldout software.
Of course, not games for everybody, but without a doubt, probably some of my favorite games ever.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Freeforall

Actually, I have been looking for some racing games lately. Any ones I should recommend?

Beastmode

I know a good game tht u would lik and it just came out

Terraria itz kinda lik minecraft in a way but better XD