News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Meiun Q&A (Accepting Questions)

Started by Jmac, May 10, 2011, 10:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Meiun answer our questions about v2?

Yes!
19 (52.8%)
No. Topic Closed
6 (16.7%)
I don't care.
11 (30.6%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Jmac

Hey guys, I was thinking, since we're all about to receive some info on v3 in the next month or so, maybe Meiun could answer questions about v2 that you've always wanted to know! By this, I mean, we could have an organized list of questions for me to put into this post and when Meiun gets on, he can answer the ones that he believes should be answered. This is, of course, if he agrees to this. He may not want to release anything about the game at all. :( Either way, I feel it would be no harm seeing as v3 is supposed to be a completely new game. It seems like he could at least answer some simple questions that you guys have! He may decline and decide not to answer anything at all, but I'd like to at least try. So, I'm accepting any questions, and when I get on next, I will add them to this post!

EDIT:
Aight here's the question list so far:

1. What will happen to the v2 server when v3 comes out?
2. Is there any factor that affects the drop rate at all other than if you got threshold or not?
3. What will happen for all those that donated when V3 comes out? (Will we receive any compensation?)
4. I saw you mention something about beta, will this be open beta, or only for certain people?
5. Who will the gms be in SO3/ will current gms status position be transfered to SO3 and will they have mod weapons/hats?

Supercowy

I always wondered what will happen to the v2 server when v3 comes out. Will it be gone forever? Will it become an open-source project? Will it still be available?

CherryPie

If you ask something on here, Meiun will most likely at least read it, and if he thinks that you should get a reply, you will get one.
There's no need for an extra topic, I guess.

Forum

Yes Q&A on SO2 and SO3.
Officially quitted

Jmac

*BUMP* Added the question list. I've only got 2 questions so far. Feel free to send me a PM with your question, or just reply to the topic.

Meiun

I wouldn't be opposed to answering some Q&A questions if someone were able to collect them all for me. I likely wouldn't have a lot of time to answer them until a week or longer from now though, as I am extremely busy dealing with wrapping up college (I graduate in a week). I also may not be able/willing to answer every question at this point in time, but I'd be more than willing to look at them at least and answer some I'm sure.

tehrozzy

Meiun, you are now my favourite game developer evar.
So,

Q: What will happen for all those that donated when V3 comes out? Like their accounts and whatnot.
I understand that account inventories cannot be simply moved over, as items in v3 won't match their v2 equivalents. But do we get anything special?

Jmac

Quote from: YayForLife on May 13, 2011, 07:04:08 PM
Meiun, you are now my favourite game developer evar.
So,

Q: What will happen for all those that donated when V3 comes out? Like their accounts and whatnot.
I understand that account inventories cannot be simply moved over, as items in v3 won't match their v2 equivalents. But do we get anything special?
Added to the ? list.

Come on people, he said he'll answer some questions if he gets time. Ask away and I'll put them in the first post.

Titan

I saw you mention something about beta, will this be open beta, or only for certain people?

Thanks in advance for answering these questions.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Forum

Who will the gms be in SO3/ will current gms status position be transfered to SO3 and will they have mod weapons/hats? Just curious.
Officially quitted

Jmac

Necro bump. Meiun, if you ever get a chance to answer these, please do. They would be good questions to answer when you decide to release info about the game. :)