News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

How Long Does It Take To Get Activated?

Started by setherouth, June 11, 2011, 07:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

setherouth

Hello, Someone donated for my Stick-Online account, (Thanks again Havok and everyone else for Donating.) I was just wondering How long it would take, I sent the email on Friday, I saw the Donation topic, it said it will take about 1-2 days, Im just wondering. Im kinda new. Thanks :D.

Cloud Strife

Dragx_Rage

It is usually 1-2 days like you said, but it depends on how busy Meiun is really.

setherouth

Quote from: Dragx_Rage on June 11, 2011, 07:37:32 AM
It is usually 1-2 days like you said, but it depends on how busy Meiun is really.
Alright, Thanks man. Cant wait till I get to play :D.

Cloud Strife

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: setherouth on June 11, 2011, 08:07:50 AM

No problem. Welcome to the Stick Online Community btw! :)

setherouth

Quote from: Dragx_Rage on June 11, 2011, 10:07:55 AM
Quote from: setherouth on June 11, 2011, 08:07:50 AM

No problem. Welcome to the Stick Online Community btw! :)
Thanks!

Cloud Strife

Freeforall

Welcome! I hope your account gets activated soon! :)

Meiun

I am now all up-to-date in responding to all the activation request emails I have received now. Sorry for any delay you may have experienced, I have been traveling a bit over the last couple days.

setherouth

Quote from: Meiun on June 12, 2011, 06:54:31 PM
I am now all up-to-date in responding to all the activation request emails I have received now. Sorry for any delay you may have experienced, I have been traveling a bit over the last couple days.
Ok, But it wasnt activated cause the name I wanted was Already in use...so I sent you a new email..

Cloud Strife

Meiun

Quote from: setherouth on June 12, 2011, 07:00:03 PM
Ok, But it wasnt activated cause the name I wanted was Already in use...so I sent you a new email..
Should be all set now.

Siedge

setherouth

Quote from: Meiun on June 12, 2011, 07:26:54 PM
Quote from: setherouth on June 12, 2011, 07:00:03 PM
Should be all set now.
Alright, Thanks man! Love the game so far.

Cloud Strife

fake face