News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Skateboardinggg:3

Started by sk8terboi, June 14, 2011, 12:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sk8terboi

well ive been skating everyday and trying to learn more and more lol. atm i only have these 2 videos of me skateinggg, i should be doin lines and getting videos of me doing more street skating on stairs etc:P (the fakie 360 flip is sloppy ik i was tired LOL)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7onoQO-K6PQ&feature=channel_video_title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6TD0ccIGPk&feature=relmfu

OOO and the black guy in the background is ((o.o)) haha
[SSSS]

stick d00d

Quotei should be doin lines
Drugs are bad.

I tried doing something like that before and broke my ankle lol.....

sk8terboi

Quote from: stick d00d on June 14, 2011, 02:27:37 PM
Quotei should be doin lines
Drugs are bad.

I tried doing something like that before and broke my ankle lol.....
LMAO wow drugs? nope i dont do, ima good boy :D phaha

and ouch lol
[SSSS]

senthery

This is cool! I Love skating :p, just I never really got into it.

sk8terboi

[SSSS]

Dipz

your f*dge packing good at skateboarding, i tried to skate years ago an fell on my ass/ other stugf. so i jus stick with bikeing but i suck at tricks and my bike is stolen.

Delicious

Both were a bit sketchy to be honest, I'd hardly count that fakie tre, though really nice pop on it. I often slip out on those because having to land switch, but they're much easier to spin fakie than regular haha. Eitherway, sweet. Try and get your feet on em' bolts when you land though! You almost toe dragged the fakie bigspin. :b

Definitely film a line, or do something other than flat ground. I'd love to see it. :)

<3

sk8terboi

Quote from: Delicious on June 15, 2011, 09:31:47 PM
Both were a bit sketchy to be honest, I'd hardly count that fakie tre, though really nice pop on it. I often slip out on those because having to land switch, but they're much easier to spin fakie than regular haha. Eitherway, sweet. Try and get your feet on em' bolts when you land though! You almost toe dragged the fakie bigspin. :b

Definitely film a line, or do something other than flat ground. I'd love to see it. :)

yea i know and after that fakie trey i landed a perfect one and a regular trey phaha, and yea ima do some lines soon, i spained my ankle doin some stairs yesterday so ima take a break for a couple days hahah
[SSSS]

sk8terboi

Just some pics of me skatenn. I like the first one better c:

Credits to sandswordman (face) for taking em :)
[SSSS]

Jake

Whats the highest stairset you've ollied?

krele

That fish-eye filter looks bad. At least the vignette part is. Tell your friend to apply more Gaussian blur to it, so it looks softer. Now it looks to hard.

sk8terboi

Thanks krele, and a 5 jake. only because thats the biggest one closet to me and i have no board so i cant go downtown to find bigger ones lol
[SSSS]

sk8terboi

Skated alone today :c

Forever alone~ xD
[SSSS]

sk8terboi

[SSSS]