News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Bunny nest

Started by darkflash, July 07, 2011, 06:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkflash

Hey, I've heard from a old SO member luckymaster that There is a place above the arena called the bunny nest with like 20 bunnies meiun teleported him there I have never heard of it can somone verify if it's true? Anyone have a screenie?

Jmac

It's never been posted on the forums, I truly believe that it is not real. If it is, well then good for it, but I have no doubt in my mind that it's a load of bull. :P

thekolla

Its a load of bull Sh*t just like "Jesusland" This friend of yours is just making up stories to make himself look cool, which i think is stupid. Sorry if i sound a little rude, it's just a pet peeve of mine when people make up stories and then claim them to be true D:

darkflash

Well see when meiun posted his pretty confident.

thekolla

Meiun probably wont even reply because its a stupid assumption. If you honestly believe this, i am disappointed. And also i Will do this

Tidus

Quote from: darkflash on July 07, 2011, 06:20:49 PM
Hey, I've heard from a old SO member luckymaster that There is a place above the arena called the bunny nest with like 20 bunnies meiun teleported him there I have never heard of it can somone verify if it's true? Anyone have a screenie?

Hey, did you know the word gullible isn't in the dictionary?

darkflash

I looked it up and it is:

gul?li?ble
?adjective
easily deceived or cheated. 

11clock

Quote from: darkflash on July 07, 2011, 06:49:17 PM

gul?li?ble
?adjective

tehrozzy

I wasn't sure what to say to that, but 11clock seems to have just about summed it up before I could reply.

thekolla

gul?li?ble
?adjective

HAHAHAHA, I started laughing uncontrollably then i decided to post this picture.

Dark, I am disappoint....

Forum

Quote from: thekolla on July 07, 2011, 07:07:11 PM

gul?li?ble
?adjective

HAHAHAHA, I started laughing uncontrollably then i decided to post this picture.

Dark, I am disappoint....
Officially quitted

darkflash

Jmac

Seriously, I didn't think I could laugh any harder, then I saw what dark posted. :D This thread made my day lol.

thekolla

Hahaha dark you're facepalming yourself xD!

darkflash

I did the thing on purpose:P