News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The most recent Chaos Tournament

Started by yottabyte, August 09, 2009, 02:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yottabyte

Thanks to HaZZe for the screenie

Well, as many of you know, Dipz won the most recent Chaos Tournament (December 2007).
All the winners has got a special hat or weapon.

My question; Did he ever got anything? ???

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

God-I-Suck

Well, I believe they were going to make him one but he quit or something.

HaZZe

Torch

His crown hadn't been made before the server went down for SO3 and I don't think it was ever finished.

Forum

Truth is it was never even made before the tourny  >:(. Dipz will most likely never get what he deserves.
Officially quitted

Lucifer

Quote from: Forum on August 09, 2009, 07:06:57 PM
Truth is it was never even made before the tourny  >:(. Dipz will most likely never get what he deserves.
A kick in the nuts.

Kid never deserved anything.

Aqua

Although he did win the tournament, I gotta agree. I never really liked the guy.
~Aqua

yottabyte

Yeah, I don't really know cause I was like level 22 when the tournament was. I didn't really know anyone.

Anyways, if I understood it correct, he won, but he never got anything before SO2 shut down. K thanks. :P

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Lingus

To be honest he won the tournament because he was one of the first people to fully take advantage of the then overpowered vit stat. He was one of the original tank builds that relied almost solely on vit to win. All you needed back then was a crap ton of vit and you would win against any other type of build regardless of skill. Now, that is not so much the case, but there's still a lot of tank builds that were made after Dipz won that tournament.

Forum

Quote from: Lingus on August 10, 2009, 04:42:21 PM
To be honest he won the tournament because he was one of the first people to fully take advantage of the then overpowered vit stat. He was one of the original tank builds that relied almost solely on vit to win. All you needed back then was a crap ton of vit and you would win against any other type of build regardless of skill. Now, that is not so much the case, but there's still a lot of tank builds that were made after Dipz won that tournament.
I even made a tank but it accidentally got 2 agi and eventually it got 10 agi, gave it to someone else.
Officially quitted

Chaos

No, the crown was never completed before the server went down.  I've considered finishing it many times, but considering the kid never plays, and I can't remember the design I had for it, it's not something that will likely happen.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

EpicPhailure

What did you intend the name to be?

Chaos

Quote from: Epicphail on August 12, 2009, 10:57:21 AM
What did you intend the name to be?

I don't remember, that's the problem.  If I ever do remember, I may decide to finish it just for completion's sake.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Specialboy

Wasn't VIT put on a curb at some point before that?
I had a tankish build, but not to that extent.

Lingus

Quote from: Specialboy on August 13, 2009, 06:46:53 PM
Wasn't VIT put on a curb at some point before that?
I had a tankish build, but not to that extent.
Holy crap... Where'd specialboy come from?

Err, no I think Vit was nerfed afterwards. I may be wrong, but that's how I remember it going down.