News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Unofficial Teamspeak Server

Started by Scotty, August 17, 2011, 01:51:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

Instead of reviving the old thread, I figure I'd just start anew with the changes and all.

I've gone ahead and discontinued renewal of the current teamspeak server (boobies.instantvent.com:4173).  My subscription will end on Sep. 27.  At that time, I expect the server to be brought offline.  Good news is, I've done that for a reason other than to just discontinue it.  I'm now using my own hardware to host a server.  The benefits of such a move you ask?  I no longer owe some company 10-15 booblies a month for a server, and I now have more flexibility seeing as to how I'm hosting it on my own hardware.  The connection details are as follows:

Server Address: jicamadickables.dyndns.org
Nickname: (yours to decide)
Server Password: (leave blank)

All Stick Online members are free and encouraged to use the server for Stick Online, or any other computer-related purposes as they already have in the past.  You are welcome to invite your friends to use the server as well.

czechmate

Awesome, I'll jump on later.

edit: Oh also, is it a teamspeak 2 or 3 server?  I assume 3, but just wondering.

EpicPhailure

What's the capacity? I might have a couple friends who might forgo using skype for the actual gaming chat programs.

Scotty

It's TS3, and I have the capacity set to 32.  That can change now.

Freeforall

I joined, if that's alright. Not really sure how to use this program, but I guess I can figure it out.

czechmate

Quote from: Freeforall on August 17, 2011, 02:23:54 PM
I joined, if that's alright. Not really sure how to use this program, but I guess I can figure it out.

It's very similar to Ventrilo, which you were frequently on back when SO had a vent server.

DeamonClawz

I will use this to play MineCraft on Art's server. Who's with me?

Freeforall

Maybe :O I'm not sure if my mic is working or not, I have an internal one in my laptop.

Forum

NO why rename to jicamadickables! I liked boobs.servebeer :(

Anyway (sorry if this was already stated or something) can you login to the server through "spark instant messager" or is it ventrillio?
Officially quitted

Turkey

Quote from: Forum on August 17, 2011, 09:55:05 PM
Anyway (sorry if this was already stated or something) can you login to the server through "spark instant messager" or is it ventrillio?
It's Teamspeak
http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Mr Pwnage

Doesn't appear to be working for me,

<23:12:11> Trying to resolve hostname jicamadickables.dyndns.org
<23:12:11> Trying to connect to server on jicamadickables.dyndns.org
<23:12:17> Failed to connect to server
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Scotty

Sorry, had a power outage and it managed to assign new local ip's to all my computers, effectively screwing up my port forwarding, should be all better now.

Scotty

My apologies, but due to some ISP issues, the server is going to be down until approximately Tuesday afternoon EST.  I haven't forgotten about everyone!  :P

igufed

Your old one is still up, though, right?
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Scotty

It would appear so.  The server is up until the 29th.  You may use the old one until I get the new one back up and running:

host: boobies.instantvent.com
port: 4173